Chapter 8: Hans

Elsa's Pov

We walked into the castle like school and went to the front office. "hi, I'm Rapunzel, this is Eugene and this is Elsa" Rapunzel introduced us to the front lady. I stayed far away from them all.

"Of course, here are your schedule and your keys" the lady smiled handing her pieces of paper and some keys. Rapunzel handed me my stuff

"Looks like we have first and second period together" she smiled looking at her schedule.

"We are going to live here?" I asked. she nodded

"Yes, Summer high is a boarding school, and also it's too far away from home to go back and forth too. Maximus is going to bring our luggage back here" she explained. "why don't we go to our rooms? class starts in 30 minutes" I nodded and walked off.

I walked through the halls while some guys wink at me on the way. this is kinda awkward... I walked for a long while just looking for room 243. I was alone in the hallways when I bumped into someone while I was spaced out. "oh! I'm so sorry!" I looked up to see who I ran into and automatically glared and stepped back

"Hans" I hissed

"Queen Elsa? what a pleasure to see you" he smiled friendly, but it was just a act

"Leave my presents a once!" I hissed. this guy really ticked me off about what he did to Anna. ever since I didn't blessed their wedding, he abused her! hit her, pulled her hair. I should've had his head for doing that to her!

"Whoa now, I'm just curious about why you are here instead of Anna, aren't you queen?" He held his hands up in defense

"I handed over the crown, she's queen now and is ruling Arendelle with the new king. you can't hurt her anymore hans, but I should hurt you for what you've done to her" I hissed

"Queen you say? interesting... So your a nobody now?"

"Hate to break it to you but your a nobody too! you are one of 12 brothers" he rolled his eyes

"You better be nice to me or you don't want me to tell the whole school that you're a monster now. they'll throw you in the dungeon to die" his smile released a hint of evil.

"Don't you dare!"

"Then I like a little favor" he leaned in grinning. I took a step back

"What?" I growled hoping my frost won't escape.

"Do my homework? I just want to get this thing over with. I don't wanna be stuck doing pointless work" was that it? that wasn't so bad. Anything to keep this dude off my shoulders.

"Fine! whatever! just leave me alone! And don't you dare tell anyone here I'm a princess!" I stormed passed him. that good for nothing piece of trash! if he ever thinks to...to...

I saw my room number and closed the door behind me. I fell on my knees and landed on my hands. If hans ever thinks to expose my powers and takes everything to far i'll...i'll "AAHH!!!" I screamed in pain as I felt something in my leg. I looked over and saw a icicle stabbed through my leg. my eyes shot wide in horror...

I looked up and noticed the walls were covered in ice already. Tons of blood was dripping out of my leg. the pain was unbearable! I sat Indian style and yanked the icicle out of my leg. More blood exploded out. dang it...I froze my leg to keep the blood from escaping. it was too much. I was starting to feel light headed...i crawled over to the bed and laid there heavy breathing. the ice on my leg was too heavy... I feel sleepy...

"Elsa?" knock knock! "Elsa! are you alright?" I heard Rapunzel from outside the door. my eyes were heavy

"Rapunzel..." I called out weakly but it was too soft to be heard. the door handle shook and the door was pushed, but the ice over it blocked her from coming in... "Rapunzel..." I cried trying to stay strong. Anna... what would happen if you came here instead of me? Hans would had abused you again... but I would've told you to come with Kristof... that way nothing will happen to you... but I came here alone... or did i? I don't remember...