Chapter 13: Nightmare

Jack's Pov

"I-in love? but, what does that even mean?" i asked. i know i didn't love Elsa as a sister, she was much more than that

"Love is what you feel here" she placed her small hand on my heart "how did you feel when ever you first saw her?"

"I felt... i don't know how to describe it but, she was the most beautiful and elegant princess i had ever seen, shes strong, brave, i want her all to myself and i don't want to let her go" i explained

"That's called love, jack. love is when you feel the happiest with that one person, you care and cherish for that person more than anyone else, you want to protect them, liking someone feels you feel alive" she explained smiling. Alive? I stayed silent thinking about Elsa. her smile, her fair skin, her hair, her blue eyes...everything.

"Do you think she likes me back?" I asked.

"I can't know for sure about that, but let's hope for the best, okay? all you have to focus right now is protecting her from Bo" I nodded understanding

"Thanks tooth, I really needed that" I smiled

"No problem Jack, but don't call again unless it's a real emergency" she narrowed her eyes playfully. I chuckled

"Alright, sorry about that"

"It's okay, well I gotta go! bye bye!" She waved flying away. I waved back and went back to lying next to Elsa. she was sleeping. sand appeared above her head showing her dream. It was a me and her playing in the snow. I smiled at the images and so did Elsa

The image changed into her and a random girl looking at each other arguing. Elsa frowned at this. the girl was trying to tell her something, but Elsa didn't want to listen. a storm was a forming around them, but mostly around Elsa. she was becoming frustrated. The storm was coming closer to her, and as she I think yelled, the storm created ice and struck the girl on the heart. the girl fell on her knees. Elsa gasped at her. the sand was beginning to turn black. oh no!

"Elsa wake up! Bo's giving you a nightmare!" I shook her but she was just crying. The image showed her running, barriers of something was protecting her, someone was trying to shoot at her, but something sharp protected her but hurt the person more.

"No...i didn't mean to hurt you... No.." she cried. This had to stop. the image now showed her by herself looking around cautiously. what was happening?? "it's not my fault! I can't control the curst! no! you'll only make it worst! stay away!" she was running away from something, something dark... I shook her awake but she wouldn't wake up!

Elsa'sPov

I struck my sister in the heart, just like I did to that horse...its my fault...its my fault!

I didn't mean to stab that man in the heart! I wasn't trying! my ice did that on its own! I had no control. I can hear the man around me shouting at me "monster!" I ran off and looked around to see if anyone followed me.

"Your a monster Elsa... you hurt people that you loved and can't do anything about it..." a random hissing voice laughed.

"It's not my fault! I can't control the curst! stay away!" I ran away again, but it wasn't taking me anywhere. I stopped when I saw Bo standing in front of me with Jack in a head lock. "Let him go!" I demanded

"Oh come on Elsa, this guy doesn't mean anything to you, he's just a mere guardian, he died 300 years ago and stayed the same age for eternity! no one believed in him for that long and he was a nobody, nobody could see him! he's nothing! and long after he became a guardian, people was able to see him now! but what would've happened if he didn't become one? you wouldn't be seeing him right now! he has the same powers as you but he's not human! he's a spirt!"