Chapter 15: Dance

Bo'sPov

Finally...i have Elsa in the palm of my hands. i had planned on using her powers to defeat Jack Frost,since she had much more power than he did. but i had noticed that he was taken a interest in her, so this plan was 10x as better as before.

We stood in the middle of the forest resting for after school, every student is going be in the gym for some stupid school dance or something, and i plan on having Jack defeated in front of everyone, they will fall into nightmares and Jack will get his heart broken by Elsa, literally.

Hans and his brothers were talking away one one side of the field, surrounded by trees. while i laid down on the grass making horses with my darkness. Elsa sat on a rock doing completely nothing, she was completely emotionless. i walked up to her and lifted her chin

"Now now Elsa, don't make that face, you'll see Jack soon" i smirked not trying to make her feel anything. he stared at me with her pitch black eyes. "You know the plan right?" i asked her

"To kill Jack Frost and put everyone in the world to internal nightmares..." she told me monotone.

"Excellent" i grinned. "You four!" i yelled, the boys flinched frightened "once everyone is in internal slumber, take them all to my underground layer"

"What? but theres soo many of them!" Terrence complained, Hans slapped his head

"Don't disrespect Bo like that! if you do, he will kill us already!" he glared, i grinned, it was usually how i gain my minions, by threatening their lives. Elsa was different, she wasn't scared of me, she just wanted to control her powers, and there i helped her.

Her eyes were empty right now, but just by looking at her, she carries massive power. much more than Jack could ever have.

"Sorry sir...we'll do as you say" Terrence corrected. i nodded and shooed them away looking at Elsa.

"Tell me what are you thinking" i ordered her

"Darkness... everywhere..." i grinned "don't conceal... Feel..." i like this Elsa much more than her regular self. she shed a tear "Jack..." her eyes were turning blue and black back and forth. i kicked her on her stomach making her fly backwards

"You don't need Jack! Jack is who you have to kill! You hate him! do you understand me?! Jack is your enemy!" I yelled at her.

"Jack is my enemy..." She repeated

"Right! you don't love anyone! Not even your sister! Theres nobody you love! and nobody loves you!" i told her. she glared at nothing

"Nobody loves me...i don't love anyone...everyone is my enemy..."

"Yes Elsa, there you go" i smirked. the ground below her started freezing, she glared even more, now freezing the trees. soon, my revenge will be complete.

Jack'sPov

Today is a school dance, and i was asked if i was going with anyone, many...many girls kept asking me to it, but i refused to everyone.

I would ask Elsa to go with me, but knowing her, she would just be in her room all day, speaking of her, i should probably get her her lunch, i don't want her to starve. To went to get a grilled cheese, fruit, and milk, and walked up to her room. If only i could use my staff, it make the trip allot faster.

I knocked on her door and no answer. thats odd. i knocked again and still no answer. i twisted the door knob and found that it was open. i peeked inside and found it empty, where was she? "Elsa?" i called. I saw the glass snowflake i made her on top of her pillow. i furrowed my brows confused and walked out in a hurry.