Chapter One: Rescue

"Lucian let me out. Now!" I demand the one who kidnapped me.
    "Now why would I do that?" he asks.
    "Because my mom and dad will find me. My family, friends, my friends families, the cast, their families, and the fans, they're going to be looking for me soon if they aren't already. No matter where you take me, they will find me. No matter where you go, no matter what you do, the police will find you. I can promise you that," I exclaim loudly.
    Lucian laughs and walks away.
    "They will find me. They will always find me!" I yell after him.
    Right after he's out of my sight there's banging on the door.
    "VPD, we know you're in there Lucian. We have the building surrounded. Come out with your hands up!"
    "Help! I'm in here!" I yell at the voices ont he other side of the door.
    "Don't worry miss. We'll be in there soon," they try to assure me.
    About 5 minutes later the door bursts open. A police officer runs over to me. He unties the ropes around my wrists and hands carefully.
    "You're sage now. Listen, my name is Officer Rogers. I'm going to help you. You're going to go to the hospital in an ambulance once it gets here. They're just going to make sure you're all right. I'll be in the ambulance with you. Okay?" he informs me.
    I nod in response. "Ca-can I call my mom? Please. I need to call her. She needs to know I'm alright," I ask Officer Rogers frantically.
    "Yeah, of course," he says.
    Suddenly a bunch of paramedics come running in. They transfer me to the ambulance and Officer Rogers sits next to me.
    "Miss, what hospital do we need to go to?" a paramedic asks me.
    "Vancouver General Hospital please. It's closest to my mom," I tell them.
    They nod their head to confirm they heard me.
    Officer Rogers takes his phone out of his pocket and hands it to me. I quickly put in my mom's phone number and hold the phone to my ear.
    "Hello?" a voice answers.
    "Mom?!" I exclaim.
    "Oh my gosh. Kristia. Where are you? Are you okay?" mom asks.
    "I'm fine mom. I'm heading to the hospitals right now. I'm with Officer Rogers and some paramedics in the back of an ambulance," I tell her.
    "What hospital are you going to?"
    "Vancouver General," I tell mom.
    ""I'm on my way there. Stay on the phone Kristia," mom insists.
    A few minutes later a bunch of machines start beeping and the paramedics tell me I need to hang up the phone.
    "Mom, they're telling me I need to hang up the phone. I'll see you later, okay?"
    "I love you Kristia. I'll see you soon sweetie," Mom croaks.
    "I love you too mom. See you soon."
    Right after I hang up the phone I start to feel funny. The beeping of the machines get faster as my vision starts to deteriorate. Then everything goes black.