o n e

courtney miller x shayne topp
(1st time used)

~~

courtney
"why do emotions exist?" i asked as i plopped down on my bed.

today was a long day and that was the only thing i could think about.

emotions suck. one second i'm fine, and the next i'm nervous; and it's all because of shayne. there's just something about him. when i first met him i knew that he was attractive, but the more i got to know him, the more i realized that i felt the way i do.

i sighed and got up. i grabbed a towel and walked to the bathroom to shower. i turned on some music and sang along to the lyrics. it took probably ten minutes, but i finished and walked back to my bedroom with my towel on.

i grabbed a some stuff to sleep in and put it on. after, i hung up my towel to dry, plugged in my phone, and went to sleep.

i woke up to my alarm going off. i groaned and rolled over to shut it off. i sat at the edge of my bed and stretched as i let out a yawn. after i few seconds, i got up and grabbed my outfit for the day. i put it on and went to put on my makeup and brush my hair. i went to my mirror and smiled at the final product.

 i went to my mirror and smiled at the final product

after that, i went to go brush my teeth. once i finished i went and grabbed my phone and keys and everything else i'd need in my purse, then headed out to my car to drive to work.

"hey courtney!" olivia said as i walked in.
"hey!" i smiled, walking up to her.
"are you ready to film today?" she asked. i was so. . . tired (???) last night that i didn't check my schedule.
"oh yeah definitely." i smiled.
"okay see you there." she said walking away, buying my lie. perks of being an actress.

authors note
A REALLY TALENTED ONE BTW

i walked into the office and put my stuff on my desk and then checked the schedule. i read over today and saw that i had a 'show w/ no name' today at 9:30 am. i looked at my phone for the time.

9:27 am

my eyes went wide as i put my stuff away and went to set. i got there just in time and sat down.
"hey good timing." olivia said with a laugh.
"hah yeah sorry." i said.
"it's fine, shayne's not even here yet." she said. i nodded and then went to unlock my phone when her words really processed.

shayne.

i sighed, it'll be fine. it's just a crush anyway, i can probably control myself.

just then i felt a slight dip in the couch and looked over to my far left to see shayne sitting there.

okay, maybe i can't control myself, but it's fine, i'll do my best.

"okay we're starting in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . ."