f o u r

courtney miller x female reader
(first time used)

~~

you

i was out with my girlfriend courtney for a lunch date since she had the day off from work.

we went to a really pretty cafe where she ordered a sandwich with a side salad and i ordered {your favorite food}.

as we ate, a group of people entered the building. i didnt think much of it until they got closer and i realized it was shayne, olivia, and keith.

"oh hey guys, what are you doing here?" courtney asked.

"we were gonna get food and hang out with the games crew, what about you?" shayne replied.

"oh, me and y/n are having a lunch date on our day off. which by the way, i'm confused as to why you guys are spending at the office." Courtney responed.

they laughed and started talking while I just sat there awkwardly eating.

once they walked away, we continued eating, but i guess courtney realized something was off.

"hey what's wrong? you seem different than a few minutes ago."

"um, well its just that i wasn't expecting to see them today, i guess." i replied.

she frowned.

"i'm sorry babe, i didn't know they would be here," she started, "how about when we're done eating we go back to my place and just spend the rest of the day together?" she suggested.

i smiled and nodded.

"that sounds great."

and that is just what we did. the rest of the day was just me and her. and jango, of course.