Read at 1:20am

"Y'all sound boring as fuck! Must be a match made in heaven because I would have ignored your messages hahah"

Tyrone was laying on my couch talking the most shit about my drunk messages with Kam. That was a week ago and she hasn't messaged back.

I messaged her a couple of days ago and still nothing.

"Man shut up. You're the worst best friend in the history of best friends!" I yelled as I threw my couch cushion at his head causing his dreads to fall all in his face.

I gave up hope that she would message me back, since she was probably not the girl in the pictures anyway.

While swiping a couple of days ago I ran across this guy Quincy. First match that I actually agreed to meet.

We were supposed to go out to eat tonight and I was actually nervous. I'm extremely awkward when I meet new people so this was going to be hard.

We were set to meet at 7 at this restaurant in Hollywood.

I looked it up and it seemed a little fancy. I decided to ditch my adidas sweat suits and 2 braids for a all black outfit. I put on a ripped tee paired with a tight skirt.

Then I looked at my hair and it needed taming badddd. I threw some quick curls in and finished off with a dark lip. I must say I was feeling myself.

I walked into the restaurant and was greeted at the door by Quincy

I walked into the restaurant and was greeted at the door by Quincy. My heart stopped as I looked up his 6'2 frame. His golden skin was glowing. He was dressed so fresh in his sleek black button up paired with a camouflage bomber jacket.

I usually didn't like a guy with hair but his two braids were fly as hell.

Dinner was amazing

Dinner was amazing. The conversation flowed and my awkwardness subsided. He told me he was a music producer and wanted to get into acting as well. I gotta admit he was impressive.

Just as we ordered dessert my breath was taken away for the second time that night.

At the entrance I saw her long flowing hair that was down to her butt. She had on a black crop top matched with baggy army green pants. She walked toward a tall guy who seemed to work here. I watched them embrace and soon they were out the door.

Part of me wanted to get up and run after her but I was frozen.

"Ummmm hey you alright?!" Quincy said as he waved his hand in my face.

"Oh ummm sorry. I thought I saw someone I knew"

I was completely embarrassed. My thoughts were now taking over my head.

We finished up dessert quick and he walked me to my car.

He planted a kiss on my cheek and opened my door for me. I gotta admit he was a gentleman.

The whole drive home I didn't even think about how good my date was. All I thought about was Kam and how beautiful she looked. Wondering why she wasn't responding to my messages.