Studio Love

I groaned as I slammed my phone down on my dresser to turn off my alarm off. I pulled the cover back over my head and kicked my feet like I was a toddler.

I needed to be at the studio in 2 hours to finish up the last songs on my album.

The covers were suddenly thrown off of me.

"Nooooooooo" I whined as I pulled the covers back over me.

I relaxed as soft kisses were planted from my shoulders, up my neck leading to my lips.

It had been a 3 months since our first date. Quincy had become a breath of fresh air. He was so supportive of me trying to advance my career and I couldn't be prouder of him too. He produced his first track and it was a hit!

Last night was the first night I allowed Quincy to sleep over. We had an amazing date last night. He took me to this ice cream place that I had been whining about for ages followed by a play that I had also been whining about. I didn't whine to his face most of my whining took place on social media. It was nice to know he didn't just scroll past me online.

At the end of the night he had a romantic beach dinner planned out for me.

I had never been treated so nice before. He showed me he actually cared about me and my interests. It also helped that the sex was amazinggggg!!!

However I couldn't let my guard all the way down. In my last relationship I was treated like dirt. It started off all sunshine and rainbows but just as we were getting serious and comfortable she flipped.

I was unemployed for 2 months toward the end of our relationship. I took this time to focus solely on my music. I set up meetings with everyone that would see me and sent my single to everyone with an address. When she would come home from work she would insult me. Everyday it was something about me being lazy or ugly or untalented. She began to stay out all night and I knew she was cheating. It got to a point she didn't care if I knew. The same girl would comment on her Instagram pics. Eventually she even posted a pic of the two of them. I swear we broke up a million time before I finally caught her cheating on me, she got so sloppy that she brought the girl home with her.

When Tyrone finally moved to LA permanently I decided to move out and break up for good. I Was so obsessed with having someone by my side and love me that I was blind to the verbal abuse and neglect.

"Come on I'll drop you off on my way to the station." Quincy said smacking my thigh as he walked toward the bathroom.

"Fine!!" I groaned rolling out of bed.

---------------------------------

"Yaya that song is dopeeee!!!"
Ty was working in the studio with me. I just finished this track that I had been stuck on forever.

He'd been calling me Yaya since forever and he was the only one I allowed to give me such a nickname.

"Thanks Ty.  Ima go get something from the vending machine, you want anything?"

"Nah I'm good"

I got the yellow pack of peanut m&m's and walked back into the room. 

Too bad my ass walked into the wrong damn room.

Glad I actually knew the guy in the room. My friend Chance was in there. We greeted each other and I gave him some of my candy.

"Maaaan I'm so damn tired!" A girl said as she walked out the booth.

As we locked eyes we both looked shocked. Like a deer in headlights. She was beautiful! I immediately remembered who she was and where I knew her from.

Chance stood up from the couch.

"Yo Kamilah this my homie Talia"

Kamilah took a step forward and embraced me in a hug.

"Hi sweetheart. Nice to see this face in person"

I couldn't believe she actually remembered me seeing as she never messaged me back. 🙄

Chance butted in. "Y'all already know each other?"

"Uhh yeah but not really." I laughed as I snatched my m&m's back from him.

"Nice seeing you guys but I gotta get back to my session." I said backing up toward the door.

"Wait, you sing too?! Damn you're just getting better and better. See you later beautiful." Kamilah said waving at me.

I blushed so hard and floated back to my actual recording room.

As soon as I stepped in the door I crashed into Quincy. The big smile on my face faded.

"Hey babe. I brought you lunch on my way home"

"Shit. Oh thank you hun."

He pulled me in for a kiss. Backing me up against the door he lifted me up and slid his tongue into my mouth. I usually loved when he popped up on me but today I wasn't in the right mind space. His hands explored my body as he kissed me harder. He put me back on the ground as one of his hand made its way between my thighs.

"Wet for me already baby? Damn!" He whispered against my lips.

My breathing hitched as he grazed my clit.

I couldn't focus. I had to get back to work. All I was thinking about right now was seeing Kamilah's fine ass in the flesh!

"Babe, I gotta get back to work. Sorry can we continue this later?"

"Damn. Umm alright. I'll hit you up tonight." He said adjusting himself and gathering his belongings.

As the door closed I sunk onto the couch.

"Fuckkkkkkkk"