Ice Cream

Quincy begged and pleaded with me to take him back. At one point he was even on his knees and could see a flicker of remorse in his eyes. Buuuut naw this nigga had me fucked up!!!

I helped him get every trace of him out of my apartment. I didn't want to be reminded of him once he stepped out my door.

I must admit I was gonna miss the way his tongue felt against both pairs of my lips and how good he was with foreplay. I took in one last glance as he walked out my room to the front door.

"I'm sorry Tee. I fucked up, I know that. I'll see you around. And tell your friend over there she fire."

Typical bitch ass nigga apologizing while still doing what they was apologizing for.

-----------------

I hadn't left my apartment in almost a week since I found out Quincy cheated. Ty also hadn't been home since he met Lauren at the club.

Thankfully I wasn't alone. Kamilah stayed with me since the day Quincy got his things. I know I shouldn't move on so fast but Kam didn't pressure me to do anything. We were honestly just chillin and eating tons of junk food.

"Talia let's go get ice cream!!"

"Girl stop yelling. I'm almost dressed!"

KAMILAH POV

I had a craving for ice cream all day. I couldn't wait any longer.

I walked to Talia's room to rush her.

Of course she was lying. She was still not dressed. She was dancing and singing to Jacquees - At the Club in her army green bra and panty set. I must admit she looked good. Her lil booty was pokin. Her skin looked smooth as butter. She twerked her ass up and down to the beat. It sent me way over the edge.

I knew she needed time to get over her scumbag ex boyfriend but I couldn't help feeling a strong attraction to her. When Quincy came over interrupting our makeout session I was butt hurt. I valued her friendship too much to make a big deal of it all. If she needed me I was gonna be there for her no matter what. We've grown close in a short time but I know she's added value to my life. She inspires me to work hard and believe in myself. Being in the music industry is tough and she gets it, something Solana never did. She was in it for the fame not the passion.

I turned my attention back to this pecan beauty. She was now inspecting herself in the mirror. Until 24hrs - What You Like came on. She was back to dancing. This time I tiptoed up to her. Positioned myself behind her so our lower halves met. She grinded up against me. I grabbed both sides of her waist and pulled her closer. Moving her backwards so we leaned up against her bed, she got more comfortable. She wasn't holding back on me now. The song got interrupted by and incoming phone call.

Her warm body moved across the room to answer it. I watched her every move. Admiring her beauty. She came back over to me and smiled while caressing my right cheek.

"Gosh you are beautiful." I said grabbing her waist.

"Kam...."

"Wassup Tee?" She was scaring me. I knew she was about to friend zone me so quick.

"I do like you, you know. I've been tryna stay away and keep it friendly so you don't think I'm using you as a rebound. I want you to know I liked you before all of this mess. I can't hold back anymore tho."

She ended her confession by kissing me. Our lips crashed together. I accepted her explanation by pulling her closer and throwing her on her bed. Hovering above her I covered her body in kisses.

I placed my body on the side of her and kissed her neck. I must have found one of her spots because she moaned lightly in my ear. My right hand roamed down her stomach toward the elastic band of her underwear.

"This okay?" I asked

"Please me." She moaned.

She widened her legs for me and my index and middle finger entered her wetness. I moaned just feeling her juices. I pumped in and out of her as I gave her nipples the attention they deserved. My thumb massaged her clit and her moans got louder. Her pelvis rose from the bed matching the rhythm of my fingers.

"Yessss.... Kam... ooooo...."

Her right hand somehow made her way into my pants. She rubbed me through my panties. I had been wet since I was watching her dance in her underwear, so I know by now there was a puddle down there.

"Damn baby. So wet for me. " she said seductively into my ear. I loved when her accent came out.

We face each other so we could get a better position and please each other. Before long we were both panting in each other's ears. She came first. Minutes later I was screaming her name out in pleasure.

I wasted no time before I buried my face between Talia's legs and had her cumming for the second time.

After she returned the favor we were grinding on each other for dear life. Cumming for the 3rd time.

Her cream was better than the ice cream I was craving earlier 😜