A New World ( Part I )

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I got out of my bed and looked around the room itself. I thought to myself, as it was truly a mystery as to how I got into this situation. At the moment, I thought up a possible scenario which could explain the situation that I'm facing. 

It could have been that I rescued right after I fell down the cliff and ended in this room, but that wouldn't have been possible to explain cause there was no pain in my spine. At the same moment, I heard a voice calling for someone from below. "Nullussss!! Hurry up and get your butt down here for breakfast! " said the mysterious voice. Instinctively, I reacted to the commanding voice and washed up myself. I went into the bathroom and the first thing I saw in the mirror was a face that was not mine. I was spooked off but I kept calmed and tried to assess the situation but was very confused at it all. 

I opened the door out of the room and look at my surroundings. It appears to be a normal modern home at first sight. I went down the stairs and thought to myself, 'this is a pretty big house'.  I went down the stairs and into the dining hall and saw an unknown face who was busy preparing the last part of breakfast. I sat down in front of the table. I went with the flow of things and waited things out so I could get a feel of things and more information on why I am facing so many unusual things.

The unknown person sat down as she placed the freshly cooked bacon and eggs right in front of me. I took a closer look at her face and I thought that she was quite beautiful. She looked at me and gave me a weird look. " Nullus, aren't you gonna eat? You are gonna be late for you know. And it's your first day as well, you better hurry up. ", she said. I felt a sisterly love coming from her and determined she was my older sister. " Oh really? It must have passed my mind that it was today. Hahahahh. ", I laughed it off. " Geez, can you be more responsible?! You were selected as one of the few 100 students of this generation to ever get enrolled into the most famous magic academy in all of the city of Asylum. We of the Raikaru family line are part of the 7 Great Clans for generations. So please behave at the academy later, will you? For your sister's sake. "she said. " I will try, I will try ok? So don't worry ok? " I reassured her. 

After the lecture that my 'new' sister gave me, I went out of the house and began walking to the city railway station to get to my new school. Luckily I had the directions within my mind so I wouldn't lose my way.