The Ability Test

A few minutes passed as the rest of us stared at the teacher. The next moment, the Klausgher 'Princess', went in without a moment's hesitation. " If this is how's gonna be, I'll be your opponent " she declared to the teacher. " Hohoho, how bold of you at the same time dumb " he said. She murmured something while charging at him, " Wind : Swift Air ". The same instant, she became quick and flexible as the wind.

She was fast to strike and went in for the kill, but in a moment the air around teach changed and she was defeated the next moment. " You move fast for the normal eyes but the moment I were to become serious, you lost but good job. You pass. NEXT! " he shouted. Seeing that opportunity where the teach's back was unguarded, the girl who I didn't even notice in class vanished and reappeared right behind his back to strike him. But right before she hit him, his aura changed again and he countered her right off the bat, instantly kicking her back with force. 

" Whew that was close. Those techniques of yours... I know them. You are from the Schurke Family aren't you? The assassination specialists among the 7 Great Clans " he proclaimed. " I'm surprised you recognized my lineage, Mr. Sin... not many people live to tell of us, you see.... " she answered with a weak voice. " Well I'm flattered, you almost had me. Samilia Schurke was it? Good job, you pass. So anyone else wanna come at me next? " he continued. 

The Amersgand twins came up with a plan when the teach was being accompanied by Samilia just now and went in right after Samilia was defeated. " I am thy shield and sword " murmured Rogana, " I am thy caster who wields magic " murmured Klatina, " we offer ourselves to the King of Light " shouted together. That very instant, a huge flash of light shined upon them and as they charged towards Mr. Sin. " Very nice. 'Blessings of the Chosen' was it called? Come at me with all you got " he said with excitement. 

Rogana bashed Mr. Sin with something that looked like a shield made from light causing the Mr. Sin to be unbalanced for a second as Klatina shot arrows of light that pierced through the teacher. At first, we thought they had won against him but the instant they lowered their guard out of nowhere, Mr. Sin appeared from behind them and kicked them across the class. " The teamwork between both of you were pretty good but you lack concentration. You both pass. But you two did some serious damage to me and my clothes " he complained. 

Now it was only me and the Lucian guy left. I waited for him to make his move but he didn't even budged. " Can you two hurry it up? I don't have all day you know. The faster we get this done, the faster I can rest. " as Mr. Sin complained. " If you two don't come at me, then I'll come to you then!! " she shouted as he went right for me. 

I am managed to block his first attack but got hit with a following kick. " You blocked well on my first attack but your reflexes are shitty if you couldn't block my kick just now " he said to me. Before he could say anything else, Lucian attacked him from the side and followed up with a flurry of attacks. " Urghh, you are quick with your fists but- " but was cut off as Lucian switched from fists to kicks in an instant to attack. Mr. Sin was forced to get serious for a second, his aura changed the second, he went in for an attack on Lucian. 

Lucian flew across the class and hit the wall with a 'BOOM' as the wall cracked. " Ahh shitttt, I may used too much force on him. " he panicked. " But anyway, you passed as well. I'll take you to the nurse's office later " he apologized to Lucian. 

Now I'm the only one left. Shit

Well no point holding back, I'll gonna go all out if I want to survive this test. ". I'll have to use a signature move that I created that allows me to move to location in a blink of an eye. But it has its downsides as I'll only able to use it once in a 10 minutes because its not a completed technique yet. 

"Lightning : Flash Walk!!"

The moment I used it, everyone was shocked because of how I presented myself to them during the introduction. I reappeared in front of Mr. Sin slightly below of him and hit him straight right at his chest. He was stunned. " You little asshole. That freaking hurt. " he sounded angry. I had a bad feeling when he changed auras and threw me across the room. " Nice move. Made it yourself? Not too shabby, you got potential. You pass. " as he congratulate me.