Chapter 4

As i recovered from my shock i took a second more to admire the array of colors, plants and animals i have never seen before. It was definitely a wonder to the senses. Had i not seen it first hand i would have gone on thinking that wonderland was just a story but here i am experiencing it for myself.

Coming out of my initial shock i started down a pavement like path. 

"well hello gorgeous" something said causing me to jump. I looked around frantically trying to locate where the voice came from.

"psst above you" the voiced called out again

I looked up to see a really pretty flower, as i stared at the flower a while more eyes and a mouth appeared causing me to shriek.

This is so freaky, Ignite said.
"hello pretty flower" i said smiling but my nerves stood on end.
Oh my God you replied to a flower, and if Ignite had hands she would have face palmed herself.

I just rolled my eyes and realize that the flower had spoke again.

"may you repeat please" i said politely.
"i asked where you were headed gorgeous"

" no where and everywhere" i said rocking on my toes and heels.

The flower laughed and said " If you don't know where you are going any road will get you there, well enjoy your journey and be sure to find cover by night fall" just as it uprooted and walked away.

Nope hell nah this is too freaky for me, reach for me when we return to reality, Ignite said before she retreated deep into my mind.
I shook my head and walked on.

After a while i came upon a dark and gloomy part of the land and it sort of gave me the creeps.

I felt a chill run down my spine, i looked down and only then had i realized i detoured from the path. Like who doesn't notice a whole path disappear Damn!

Apparently you, stupid ! Ignite snickered.

Looking around to see if i could find a way out i came face to face with a floating cat with a freaky smile on its face.

" well look what we have here. Hello Natasha, what bring you to my world of madness?" it said floating around me.

"How do you know my name?, i'm just looking for shelter" i said calmly in return.
He just said our name and we don't know him and your talking to it all calm and merry girl is you dumb Ignite growled at me..

" i know a place you just have to follow me" he said completely ignoring my question.
I blinked and the cat disappeared and reappeared a ways off from where i was.

" follow a floating cat of whom i don't know and who knows me, i must be mad" i mumbled.

Within a second the cat was back in my face, " We are all mad here, my names Cheshire" the cat said shifting to human form and sticking his hand out.

I gasped not only because of the fact that the most handsome guy was standing in front of me but also because of the electricity i felt when i took his hand. 
He had blue hair and grey tribal markings under his left eyes and the most stormy grey eyes contrasting his Carmel like skin.

" i'm Natasha as you seem to already know and where are you taking me" 

"To the Hatter and the Hare of course" with that said we started on our way

For how long i have been walking i'm not sure. All i kept thinking about was why i felt electricity when i touched him.

you know curiosity killed the cat right, Ignite said making her self known again

Yup but satisfaction brought it back but you're forgetting a major detail, i'm a wolf  i retorted mentally sticking my tongue out. she huffed and returned to once she came.

um Ignite do you know why we felt electricity with smiley over there, i'm serious the dude have not stop smiling.

Don't worry he's not our mate, he's our familiar she said leaving again not waiting to see if i had any more questions and more confuzzled then ever. At first she freaked out and now she's the one all calm and collected, I can never understand my wolf sometimes.

I was so engrossed in my own mind i hadn't realized we came to a stop until i bumped into Cheshire's' back.

Peeping around him i saw a tea table with who i assumed to be the Hatter, the Hare and i also saw a door mouse fast asleep.

"Well well look what the cat dragged in" the Hatter said rising from his seat turning to us with a smile on his face.