Chapter 6

As we took off i made sure to look around and take in the sight i was passing making a note to remind my self to have a better look later on.

As i ran some creatures flew with and around me and it was fun. Even Ignite was enjoying herself.
I could hear someone calling my name but i was so taken i ignored it.

Totally being taken by the sight i was unaware of the gravel crunching under my paws until i felt Cheshire pat my head.

The hell does he take us for Ignite growled.
I came to a halt throwing him off my back hoping he would hit the ground but with my luck he just floated in the air.
Stupid cat.

"I'm sorry but i was hollering for you but your mind was muddled" he said with that damn grin on his face.

I huffed and shifted back to my human form.
"The next time you pat me you will be missing a hand" i said marching pass him.

After a couple minutes of walking the castle came into view.

It was absolutely stunning and surrounded by tree blossoms.
As i walked down the gravel path i twirl ever so few minutes to enjoy the sight.

As we got closer to gate i could make out 2 figures standing there.

As we came within distance i stopped and curtsy. "Your highness"
"Please call me Bianca, the Hatter here have told me  little about you. Why don't we have tea and talk a while" She said before leading the way into the palace.

The inside was easily more beautiful than the front. 

There were children playing in the court yard with some of Wonderlands creatures, there was also dancing, singing and people playing instrument.

The air had a glimmer of sparkles as the light bounced off of it giving it an even more magical look.
This place isn't half bad i may like it here Ignite said.

You do know we may not stay here right and weren't you the one wanting to get back to reality i said cocking my brow mentally at her.

Yea but that was because you were talking to a flower and there was a floating cat she huffed.

I simply shook my head. 

she keeps mentioning the cat but won't tell me the story around it.

Having being so caught up talking to Ignite i hadn't realize we had reached the Dinning hall. Everyone stood there looking at me as if expecting me to do something.

I looked at the Hatter and saw he motioned his head towards the door, so taking that hunch i walked forward and pushed the doors open.

A gasp escaped my lips.

Where as the outer walls were a white-ish blue the dinning hall was a contrasting red.

As i got over the initial shock we all sat and ate and i must say some of the dishes looked weird but they tasted good.

You don't even know what you are eating but why care right Ignite snorted.

I knew she had a point but it was really good.

After tea we went back to the palace court and mixed with the people there. For all the years i have lived in a pack i have never seen people so happy and the person in charge of them genuinely mingle. It was refreshing an a nice change.

I talked and told the children stories and some wanted to see my wolf so i changed completely forgetting i would be on fire until there was a collective of gasp, everything went silent and the children backed away.

I turned and saw Bianca walk up to me, crouched and start playing with my flames.
"I had no idea wolves could catch afire, but i do know a little of the outer world and its creatures. You are spectacular." She said smiling and i could see a twinkle in her eye.

Ignite why aren't the flames burning her

We don't mean to harm so the flames won't be hot. she whispered enjoying the feeling.
The Queen stood again and announced that my flames were harmless and noise returned as the children ran and tackled me to the ground.

Soon night came and and everyone turned in. Bianca invited us to stay the night which we gratefully accepted. After being shown to our room i took a bath with Cheshire sitting on the bathroom sink and we both went to bed only this time Cheshire slept holding me in human form with no protest from Ignite nor I.