Chapter One

taekmeaway i'm sorry, but, im not sure what else i can photograph, so, im going on a hiatus until i can find more things to photograph

1800deadinside It's okay Tae! We understand! We hope you find some more inspiration soon!
eatabrick finally! You sucked dick at taking pictures you fag.

Taehyung sighed after reading the hate comment, he knew he had haters, but they didnt bother him much. Tae found a pizzaria number, and called to order himself a small pizza. After he got the order in, he put his phone down, face down and decided to clean his living room up a little, to pass some time. He picked up some bowls he'd had from breakfast and dessert the day and night before. He also realized he still had a pizza box from Monday sitting on the couch, today was Friday. Taehyung mentally slapped himself and threw away the box. Tae cleaned the dishes, put then up, then the doorbell rang. Tae quickly turned off the faucet, dried his hands, and went to the door, opening the door.

"Hel-." Tae was interrupted by the pizza man

"Your total is $3.99."

"Um, alright."

Tae got the money out and handed it over to the guy.

"Thank you." The pizza guy said rudely and handed over the pizza.

Taehyung nodded and the guy left, Tae shutting the door behind him.

Tae sat down on his couch and set the pizza on the table, picking up his phone as it went off. Another hate comment.

forkyou Why dont you just leave forever? Our lives would be so much better!

Tae shook his head. He starting eating his pizza, watching some show that was already on the TV. While, he was unaware his follower number was going down, he had over 1M, but he was now down in the 9K range again, but, what he didnt know was, he also gained a follower, a follower that could help him, a follower that could help him, a follower that lived in his town, that follower was callled yourhope.

yourhope Keep up the great work! Your photography is amazing! Hopefully youll be inspired again soon!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As Tae was going through the comments the next day, none of them were really bad anymore, but, when he came across the new follower's comment, it made him smile more than others. Tae wasnt sure if it was because the follower was new to his photography, and was already saying that, or just from how....nice it was. Tae wasnt sure, be he liked the comment and looked through yourhope's page. It showed his name was Hoseok, and it seemed he was a gamer from the captions on his posts. Most of the pictures would be black, some were a gaming controller, but the more recent ones were of his face. Tae clicked on one of his face.

yourhope Getting ready for another livestream! Be prepared 😜

"So he's a livestreamer.." Tae mumbled to himself. "Hm.."

After backing to the main page, Tae got a message. He clicked on the notification.

yourhope your photos are very beautiful! I bet the one behind the pictures is too! 😜

taekmeaway nah, im not to good looking. Why are you talking to me?

yourhope well, I saw your post, about how you have nothing to photograph, and i wish to help you! Plus, those hates comments you've gotten, i feel bad for you.

taekmeaway im used to the comments, having how many followers i have, im used to it by now

yourhope damn, people are bad these days! I thought i got them alot! Cuz im very poud, which makes people complain, and, for some reason, the way i eat. 😂

taekmeaway jeez, well, refering to ealier, how the hell would you help me?

yourhope woah there! Dont get agressive yet! 😂😂 But, if youd go to my page, i do some photography skills.

taekmeaway yea, but how would that help me?

yourhope i know you need a subject, and, i could be your subject 😘😜

taekmeaway okei, i guess. But...how would we meet up?

yourhope let's meet at Lay Brick's Monday of next week. Im going to a bit busy tomorrow and Sunday. Still trying to find more games i havent played for my streams. Or, i may just have to do something different. 😋💦😘

taekmeaway allllllright then.

yourhope welp! Gotta go look! Ttyl, BYE!!😘😜

takemeaway bye😶

Tae stared at his phone for a mintue, before putting it down again

"Well....that...was different." Tae said to himself. "I seriously wonder what he meant by something different..." he tought aloud as he stood up.

Tae went to his room and went into the bathroom and stripped naked. He then got into the shower and took a much needed shower. It took him about 30 minutes, because he just couldnt get away from the feeling of the warm water going down his body.

Once Tae managed to get out of the shower, he got day clothes on. His outfit was a plain white long sleeved shirt, some black jeans with rips at the knees, and a oversized brown beigeish hoodie. He put on a pair of black and white high top sneakers, grabbed a black cloth mask, he put the mask in his pocket, and grabbed a small snack to eat quickly. Once he finished the snack, he put on his mask and left his house.