Chapter Five

The next morning, Hoseok woke up first. His head was hurting really bad, he didnt even realize Tae was in the bed with him yet. When he rolled over, that was when he saw him. Shit! Was the first thing Hoseok thought. Did i...fuck him last night..? Oh no... Hoseok thought. He softly shook Tae, the way Tae woke up, was definitely picture worthy.

"Whaaat..." was all Taehyung mumbled when he woke up, he was still rubbing his eyes.

"What happened last night...?" Hoseok asked. "I know i got drunk...which im sorry for...but...i didnt try anything...did i?"

Taehyung sat up and stretched. "You did." Tae bluntly said. "But i didnt let you. I hid from you until you fell asleep. The most you actually managed to do to me was strip me down to my boxers and kissed me. You got completly naked, but i threw your boxers back at you, guess even though you were drunk, that made you put then back on anyway. Long stroy short, you kissed me and i saw you naked."

"Oh my god, im so sorry!" Hoseok exlaimed.

"Its fine. I forgive you, because you were drunk. I know you cant conrtol yourself when youre drunk, but, if you plan to go to a club again, dont invite me, unless you plan to not get drunk. Because, i dont want drunk sex, i only want sex when i know i truly love someone."

"Okay! I promise i will never get drunk around you again!"

Tae smiled "Good!"

Taehyung then looked at his phone, seeing he was tagged in some comments. He slightly tilted his head to the side, confused. He clicked on the notifications.

"You posted pictures of me?!"

"Yup."

Taehyung glared at Hoseok a bit. "Frick you."

Hoseok laughed "Frick? Why wont you just say fuck?"

"Ive never cussed and i dont plan to." There was more of a backstory to his story, but he didnt feel close enough to Hoseok yet to tell him.

"I dont beleive that but okay." Hoseok stated.

Hoseok went through his pictures realizing he had yet to post the picture he just took.

yourhope this boy is so cute

yourhope this boy is so cute. Especially when he just woke up!

gayismyreligion why are you and @taekmeaway so cute!
yourhope why do you keep tagging hiiiim
gayismyreligion omg! Someone famous replied to me!!!
yourhope >.> fangirls <.<

Hoseok chuckled and set his phone down

"Dont you hate fangirls?"

"Depending on how crazy they get."

Tae got another notification say he was tagged in another comment.

"Ughhh, Hoseok whyyyy."

"Cuz youre cute and everyone needs to know."