Chapter Seven

Once Tae was home, Hoseok insisted on walking him in. Tae fought against the plan for a little before giving in. Taehyung approached the front door, hoping the house still looked okay. Taehyung unlocked the door and entered, luckily the house still looked fine.

"Sooo...this is it. Not alot, but its homey." Tae said with a smile.

"Its cute. I like it." He chuckled softly.

"Are you planning on staying, or do you have to be home."

"Mickey gets sad when im not around, maybe ill stay sometime." Hoseok said with a smile then backed up to leave. "That being said, i should go before he does get sad. Bye!" And he left with a smile.

"Bye!" Tae managed to say quickly.

Tae went to his couch and flopped down, sighing. "How is he so happy and nice.."

It wasnt until 8:50 Taehyung started to get ready for bed. He didnt get to sleep until 10:30.

-----------

The next morning, Tae woke up at 10:47 (AM) and decided he'd add some of the photos from yesterday onto Instagram, evem if it hadnt been long, then again, these were just selfies, but first, he was going to text Hoseok.

TaeTae😜💦 im just gonna send you a photo everyday when i wake up

TaeTae😜💦 im just gonna send you a photo everyday when i wake up. You seem to like it. So here's this mornings! Im really tired.

Happy Seok😄 i do like it lol. What time did you get to sleep?

TaeTae😜💦 11 something? 10 something? Idk, all i know is it wasnt when i usually get to sleep!

Happy Seok😄 what time do you sleep kid?!

TaeTae😜💦 usually 8 or 9. Yea, i know, im unusual.

Happy Seok😄 least its healthy!

TaeTae😜💦 yep!

TaeTae😜💦 omg i forgot! Im getting Yeontan today! Im picking him up after work. Oh i cant wait!!

TaeTae😜💦 oh crap i gotta get ready!

Happy Seok😄 youre excited thats for sure.

Happy Seok😄 wait i though you only work on Saturdays?! Todays Monday?

Taehyung wasnt at the phone. He'd thrown it down on his bed and ran to the bathroom to pee, shower, and get dressed. He was called into work, the way he woke up, because one worker had gotten sick. Though he didnt have to go in until two thirty, like his actual shift, and then he'd also leave at four thirty, then get Yeontan at five thirty. But it was only 11:05.

By the time Tae actually got out of the shower, it was 11:27. He got dressed and it was now 11:30. He decided he'd eat, then post, then walk. He ate a breakfast bar, so that was quick, then, he posted the photos from the night before.