Chapter Four

The next day, Sunday, Tae woke up to a message from Hoseok.

Happy Seok😄 how'd you sleep? 😜😘

TaeTae😜💦 well 😂 im still tired, dont laugh at how the picture looks >

TaeTae😜💦 well 😂 im still tired, dont laugh at how the picture looks >.> >.<

Happy Seok😄 you look fiiine, especially for someone who just woke up😜😘

TaeTae😜💦 well thank you😋😄😘

Hoseok😄 when do you think we should meet? I was thinking one or two..

TaeTae😜💦 two, its 12 right now, snd i still have to dress and get a little thing to eat, plus i should clean the house just a little and walk to the cafe 🤗

Hoseok😄 are you sure you wouldnt want a ride?

TaeTae😜💦 yea, i need walking anyway, part of the reason I dont have a car, but I also dont have alot of money.

Happy Seok😄 i doubt you neeeeeed it. You looked pretty skinny anyway. But, its definitely a good thing youre still surving.

TaeTae😜💦 yep! Also I should go 🤣 got a lot to do!

Happy Seok😄 alright, go on :3

Tae then got up, setting his phone on his bed. He went to his closet and choose his clothes. He picked out a simple white shirt with a grey sweater and black skinny jeans that had rips at the knees and theighs. He then went out into his kitchen and got a granola bar, quickly eating it and getting into cleaning up his house. He vacuumed his carpeted floors, which was only the living room and his bedroom, plus the rug in front of his door. He then broomed his floors and picked up trash that was around.

It was 1:12 when Tae finished. He started walking to the cafe he was going to meet Hoseok at. He took 17 minutes to get there. He went ahead and claimed a table for the two. It was a seat by a window. After 10 minutes, Hoseok showed up, Tae was looking through his camera. Hoseok walked over and sat across from Tae.

"Hello." Hoseok said.

Tae looked up quickly. "O-oh! H-hey!"

"Still shy with me in guessing."

Tae nodded a little "Y...yea.."

"Are you still hungry? I can buy us some food."

"O..o-okay."

"What do you want?"

"Uhm......i-i g-guess.....a slice of...strawberry cheesecake.....wi-with a caramel cappuccino." Tae said smiled

"Alright! Ill come back with our stuff!" Hoseok said with a smile and he got up and went to the register.

Tae stayed at the table. He took a picture of Hoseok as he was standing at the register ordering their food.