eighteen.

swipe

swipe

 1,544,578 likes | 2,333 comments

issapaige: one. um, so here's how it starts. thank you to daniel, he has always been there for me when no one else was, he helped me out of a broken state. i love you. to my momma, i miss you so much and i hope you aren't to mad at me up in heaven. to my dad, please change, become a better man after i'm gone. alissa, stay strong baby. don't let anyone step on you, queen. other why don't we boys, thank you for helping me realize i'm not worth it and i should just end it all.

load comments

user: please think about what you're doing. you have so much going for you.

hater: maybe she'll actually do it this time.

user1: you're loved by so many, please don't do this.

seaveydaniel: please don't do this, i need you in my life.

user2: my idols finna kill herself because of a stupid boyband. not pointing any of this towards daniel. he deserves the world just like you do.

alissaviolet: please don't do this bubs, i don't know what i'll do if i don't have you. i probably won't be able to function cause you are my rock and i love you so much.

hater1: lol.

jackaverymusic: i didn't mean for this to go this far.
-seaveydaniel: well that's kind of what happens when you comment on her account for her to kill herself.

corbynbesson: no. you're not going to do this to yourself. i'm so sorry.

user3: you're beautiful, you're worthy. you deserve the world. i love you.

imzachherron: i'm stupid, please don't kill yourself.

jonahmarais: please don't kill your self you beautiful soul.

user4: i love you, stay strong.

user5: you're gorgeous inside and out.