twenty eight.

"jack it's getting to far, im scared to even post on my instagram," i said as tears went down my cheeks "why do they hate me so much? I don't understand what I've ever done to them."

"hey it's okay," he said while kissing my fourhead, "theyre just jealous of you."

"i just wish they would leave me alone, i have done nothing to make them hate me," i said while putting myself into his lap, "i figured they would comment nice things, because i am one of your sources of happiness."

he grabbed my face and slowly placed his lips on mine his lips onto mine. once he pulled away he said "you shouldn't care what they say, i love you and that's all that matters." then he kissed me again and laid me gently my bed and took away all of my worries.

the next morning:

i woke up in jacks t-shirt, and his arms wrapped around me protectively. i slipped out of his grip and went to the bathroom to take a shower, and get ready for the day. i took my shower, and slipped on my undergarments. then for my outfit: mom jeans, a black belt to go with those, a different colored sweater, a pair of socks with flames on the, and some old school vans. i put my hair into a high ponytail, brushed my teeth, and walked back into the room.

i sat on the side of the bed, beside jack, and kissed his cheek until he woke. "goodmorning beautiful, you look great."

"thank you," i said with a giggle, "goodmorning to you too, get ready i want to go to the pier."