nineteen.

paige's point of view:

i sat in the bathroom, door locked with the pills in my hand. i can do this, nobody wants me here. the different thoughts went through my mind.

i put four pills into my mouth, choking slightly as they went down my throat. i went to pour some more of the pills into my hand, but the door knocked down i looked up to see daniel standing there.

he knocked the pills out of my hand.  "no you can't, nobody wants me here." i screamed. "they all want me dead. please just let me kill myself. i don't want to be here."

daniel wrapped me into a tight hug, rocking me back and forth and whispering sweet words into my ear.

"daniel, it hurts. why does it hurt so bad?" i started saying, and my eyes started closing.

third person point of view:

"paige. paige. open your eyes. open your eyes right now. alissa, please get in here. she's passed out. call an ambulance." daniel hollered out as a tear rolled down his cheek.

it took about fifteen minutes before an ambulance pulled into the driveway, getting the girl and taking her to the hospital.

"okay, i'll ride with alissa. the rest of you guys can go back to the hotel or something." daniel said in a montone voice to his band mates and got into the vehicle with alissa.

the two ran into the hospital, going to the front desk asking where paige was at, she told them the direction to the nearest waiting room.

the girl was in surgery, and she wouldn't be out for a couple of hours. daniels back glided down the wall, and he sat himself on the ground.

his legs pulled up to his chest, and his fourhead rested on his knees.

"daniel, i'm going to go get us some food. what do you want from in n out." alissa asked the sad boy.

"i don't care." he bluntly said.

she nodded and walked out the room to her vehicle.

jack ran through the doors of the waiting room. sitting down beside daniel.

"is she okay?" jack asked daniel.

"why do you care? you're the reason she's  in here in the first place." daniel said the anger taking over his voice.

"i know, i'm fucking stupid. and i'll never forgive myself for what i have done to her." jack said while pulling onto his curls in frustration.

"family of paige hastings." the doctor said as he walked out of her room.

"right here."

the doctor moved over to the two boys that were sitting on the ground. "paige, is okay. she didn't consume enough pills to harm her. she'll be waking up about an hour or two. one at a time can go into her room, and sit with her."

daniel went first, and stayed for about thirty minutes, but came back out after alissa told him she would kill him if he didn't come eat.

jack went in, sitting beside the bed. he wanted to hold the girls hand, but she wouldn't want him to do that.

"um, hi. i'm jack. i just wanted to apologize. i'm a fuck up. i hurt you and i didn't even know you. my actions need to be taken care of. it's okay if you want to be mad at me forever. i just wanted to say i'm sorry."

"i don't know if i can forgive you." her raspy voice said. "i don't know if i can forgive any of you."

"it's okay. take as much time as you need." he said, his shaky hands waving and he walked out the door. "she's awake."

daniel hopped up and walked into the room. jack walked out the doors of the hospital a tear dripping down his cheek.

he believed he didn't deserve the girls forgiveness.