Great Love (10)

Leni went out freshly from the bathroom after taking her night bath while her husband was too focused on watching the replay of the NBA finals. She was telling him some small details about her out of the country trip as she was invited to attend the Symposium on Food Security in Thailand 🇹🇭.

"Uy, Senator Marcos are you listening?" She asked as she failed to get a response from him.

"Ha? Ah. Yeah. Yeah. Sige lang Mahal magsalita ka lang,I'm listening." He replied without looking at her as his eyes was glued on tv.

She sighed as she knew that he's not listening. "Labas ka nga muna Mahal magbibihis ako." She uttered instead as she was inside their walk in closet.

"Ha? Magbihis kana dyan! Nanonood ako eh." He refused without looking at her.

She frowned. "Labas ka nga muna,mabilis lang at magbibihis ako."

He clicks his tongue. "Eh di magbihis kana,mabilis lang naman pala eh bakit pa ako lalabas! Atsaka ano naman kung nandito ako? Eh nakita ko na lahat yan... Unless may bago!"

"Bastos!" She yelled.

He chuckled. "Sige na magbihis kana. Hindi ako titingin,promise!"

She rolled her eyes and started to dress herself but she was checking  him if he was looking at her while she was changing. He was intently watching the NBA finals but he can't help but to discreetly look at her at his peripheral vision. He was badly mesmerized by her body.

"Bakit ka may suot na bra?" He asked after she finished changing.

She frowned. "Ha? Syempre kasi babae ako! Normal yun!"

"Hubarin mo na nga! Nandito ka lang naman sa bahay eh! Atsaka matutulog na tayo,hindi ka naman nagsusuot kapag matutulog na." He refuted.

"Bakit ba? Anong problema mo sa pagsusuot ko ng bra?" She retorted.

"Syempre para mabilis tayo mamaya! Alam mo naman na nahihirapan akong tanggalin yan kapag ano diba!" He explained,hinting her of his agenda.

"Hoy! Hoy! Tumigil ka nga! Kung ano man yang plano mo,itigil mo na kasi hindi ako papayag,maaga pa ang flight ko bukas!" She rejected.

"What?!" He exclaimed. "Hindi mo man lang ako papabaonan bago ka umalis? Mahal naman. That's unfair!"

"Anong unfair?! Ewan ko sa'yo! Minsan iniisip ko kung bakit nagpakasal ako sa'yo,ang manyak mo kasi!" She rolled her eyes and leave him behind. She convinced her daughter,Jillian to sleep at their room to avoid Bongbong's agenda.

---

Leni landed safely in Thailand 🇹🇭. She had a good time talking with other delegates from different countries discussing about food security and what are the ways they were initiating in their respective countries to alleviate the hunger and poverty.

Before going to the venue where Leni was about to deliver her speech,she sent a photo to her husband where she was wearing her off shoulder black gown matching with her black heels and fixed hair and light makeup. She was undeniably beautiful but her husband seemed to have a different comment.

"Why do you look like that? Sasali kaba sa pageant?!" He called her immediately.

"Ha? Bakit Mahal? Maganda naman ah!" She uttered.

"Maganda nga pero I think it's too much. At bakit ganyan ang damit mo? Masyadong mababa ang off shoulder mo,Mahal! Baka naman maligawan ka dyan!" He argued.

"Mahal naman eh! Diba sinabi ko na sa'yo na ganito yung gown ko? You're not listening kasi,puro ka NBA!" She refuted.

He frowned. "Ah so ako pa may kasalanan? Diba alam mo naman na I don't want you to wear any provocative outfits? Lalo na wala ako dyan! Pano kung may magkagusto sa'yo dyan?"

"Eto na naman tayo eh! Mahal naman,don't you trust me? Syempre hindi naman ako magpapaligaw! Ano kaba!" She defended.

"Mahal I trust you,pero yung mga lalaking umaaligid sa'yo wala akong tiwala sa kanila! Kaya pwede ba kung hindi ka magpapalit ng damit gawan mo ng paraan para matakpan yang balikat mo!" He stipulated.

"Mahal naman! Malapit na ako sa venue pano pa ako magpapalit? Pwede bang palagpasin mo na tong event na 'to?" She offered.

He sighed. "Leni huwag ngang matigas ang ulo mo! Sumunod kana lang."

"Nakakainis ka naman eh! Nung isang gabi lang parang gusto mo nakahubad nalang ako tapos ngayon gusto mo nakabalot ako!" She uttered,irked.

"Kasi nung isang gabi tayong dalawa lang. Kahit maghubad kapa okay lang!" He contradicts. "Leni 5 years akong nagtiis at nagselos every time na nakikita kong may gustong manligaw sayo! 5 years na hindi man lang ako makakontra kapag ang taas ng palda mo tapos halos lahat ng lalaki nakatingin sa'yo. Hindi mo alam kung gaano ako naiinis kapag ganyan ang mga suot mo tapos wala ako sa tabi mo! Naiintindihan mo ba ako?"

She was silenced for a moment as it sank to her how her outfits mean to him. She thought it was so childish of him to disagree with her off shoulder gown but now it was clear to her that he was really affected and his experience made him more protective of her.

"Sige Mahal. Takpan ko nalang ng scarf. I'm sorry,hindi na mauulit. I love you." She uttered calmly.

He sighed. "Sige na. Mag-iingat ka. I love you too!"

---

The next day,Leni returned to the country safely bringing home with her some insights and inspiration from her trip. She was already tucked in bed with her husband as they both needed some rest after a tiring day.

"Mahal? Are you still awake?" Leni asked.

"Hmm?" Bongbong mumble as he was trying to sleep.

"Wala lang. I just want to say sorry...for the gown. I'm sorry." She uttered.

He just gave her a thumbs up 👍 as his eyes were closed as he felt sleepy 😌

She frowned as she didn't want his reaction. She wanted him to talk to her and tell her what happened to his day. "Mahal?" She uttered again.

"Hmm? Matulog kana Mahal. Bukas nalang natin pag-usapan. Pagod talaga ako." He muttered and turned away from her.

She suddenly thought of an idea on how she could get his attention. "Mahal...Wala akong suot na bra..." She whispered seductively. His eyes opened automatically and turned around to see her. "Sabi na nga ba eh! Manyak ka talaga!" She giggled.

"Grabe naman!" He chuckled. "Sige na Mahal,baka nakakalimutan mo wala kang pabaon saakin bago ka umalis... Pasalubong nalang..." He wiggled his eyebrows.

She giggled. "Sige na! Fine! You can claim your 'pasalubong'..." She winked 😉 .

💛❤️