Chapter one

(y/n) - your name

(l/n) - last name

(h/c) - hair color

(h/l) - hair length

(e/c) - eye color

Alright, lets get this started~

The room was still, dark, and lonely. A young lady at the age of 18 and name is (y/n) is sitting criss cross, head down, her (h/c), (h/l) hair falling over her face. She's been stuck in this cell for 8 years.......... everyday it was the same. Doctors come in, give her all sorts of shitty medicine that would 'cure' her, nurses bringing in bland, flavorless food, guards coming in to harass and beat her senseless.

8, damn years..........she didn't do anything wrong, according to her. A doctor slowly opened the door to her dark cell, light cascading on her locked up torso. She looks up, giving the male doctor a wide, insane smile.

She didn't do anything wrong..................

8 years ago~

Little (y/n) gets up from her bed excitedly, it was her birthday today and she was turning 10!!! She quickly walks into the kitchen, seeing her mother cooking something on the stove with her back facing (y/n). (Y/n) walks over to her mother's side. "What are you making mother?" Her mom turns and looks at her, smiling gently. "Well, I was making a birthday breakfast for you......but, I wont give it unless you go sit down!!~" Her mother says playfully. (Y/n) giggles and quickly runs over to a brown, wooden chair and sits, putting her elbows on the brown, wooden table.

After a few minutes, her mother sets a large, chocolate-chip pancake with syrup, a cup of orange juice, and a little bowl of oatmeal infront of (y/n). "Thanks mom! It looks good!" (Y/n) says quickly grabbing a fork and digging into the pancake. Her mom chuckles, "You're welcome sweetie, happy birthday."

~in the afternoon~

(Y/n)'s mother was in the kitchen setting up the birthday cake, humming a little tune. Her father would be home a few minutes before her mom lights the candles on the cake. (Y/n) was in her room, drawing on her bed. She never had many friends, the only friend she had was the voice inside her head. It would tell her things, like one time (y/n) told her mother that dad was coming coming home early and that he was gonna call her about it. A few minutes later that exact thing happened. Her mother asked how she knew and little (y/n) said: "The voice mom.....the voice told me."

A loud bang could be heard from the front of the house. (Y/n)'s dad is home. "Daddy!" She yelled opening her bedroom door and running straight to her father who stood by the front door. He turns around and gives her a hug. "Happy birthday squirt!" he says rufffling her hair a little. (Y/n) pouted playfully, "Heyy!! Don't mess my hair up!!" She yelps. Her father chuckles. He goes up to (y/n)'s mother and gives her a peck on the cheek. "(Y/n), sweetie come over here so we can light this cake." (Y/n) quickly makes it over to the table and sits infront of the cake.

~MUWHAHAHAHAHA!!
Time skip~

Later that night the voice spoke to her again. "Child.............get up................kill.....................them." (Y/n) sits up and rubs her eyes. "Kill who?" "Your.........parents." (Y/n)'s eyes widened. "No!! Why would I do that?" The voice giggled. "Weeellll...........you see, little one..........this world is full of sinners..........and your parents are the biggest ones..........they want to put you in a mental asylum.....did you know that? I figured you didn't because they are always hiding their true feelings from you."

(Y/n) was shocked. She knew everytime the voice said something it was true.....it always was. She sniffled. "............My parents...............hate me." She quickly gets up and opens her door quietly, her parents' room was right next to hers to the left. "Go. Kill. Them." The voice was cold. "Make sure that they can never. Send. You. Away..." (Y/n) tiptoes (through the window, by the willows~ lol) to the kitchen. The black and white tile floor gleamed in the moonlight, her shadow moving across it. She makes it to the knife drawer, and opens it grabbing the first knife she finds.

The large kitchen knife.

She makes it back to the carpeted hallway, and stops infront of her parents' bedroom, hesitating. "Go. In. There. Now. Show them!! Show them your pain!!" (Y/n) silently grabs the knob and twists it, pushing the door open. Luckily, it didn't creak nor made any noise. She stands there by the bed, watching her parents sleep peacefully. She gently grabs hold of her father's arm and lays him on his back. He opens his eyes to see his daughter on top of him, smiling sweetly. "Shhhhhh........its ok Daddy..." (Y/n) says slowly bringing the knife from behind her back and raising it slowly into the air. "This world is full of sinners, and you're one of them.............so close your eyes, and say goodnight. Because you're never the light of day............................" Her fathers eyes widen. She smiles sweetly, and brings the knife down.

8 years later ~ present time

You've been caught and put in here after that. The doctor crouches down to your sitting form. "Good news!! You get to have a cell buddy now!! Isn't that great? Now you won't be so alone anymore!" The male smiles. You laugh in response, throwing your head back. "HAHAHAHA!! I don't need friends!!! I've got myself, you sinner!! Once I get out of here...I'm gonna come get ya!! I'm gonna get all of you!! Hahahahaha!!!" The doctor stood, shaking his head dissapprovingly. "Well..........at least you and your cell buddy have something in common...." He mumbles, turning around and slamming the door shut.

You hear him yell something about bringing someone in here? Why would the doctor want anyone else in here? The last time you shared a cell with somebody, you stomped on their face 'til they died. You giggle recalling the memory. The door slams open and someone is pushed inside, they fall on their knees. You sit and watch as a guard yell at them. After a few minutes, the door shuts, and it's once again quiet and dark. You could make out what this person looked like by the moonlight that shone through the bars. They were a male, that's for sure, head down, his long black hair cascading to where you couldn't see his face. He wore black pants and a pair of dress shoes. He also had a strait-jacket on like you.

You giggled and tilted your head to the side. He snaps his head up and faces you, locking eyes with your (e/c) ones. His face....................................something wasn't right.