Chapter 4

Y/n - your name

L/n - last name

H/c - hair color

H/l - hair length

E/c - eye color

  Alright, lez do dis~

You couldn't wait.

The guards are right outside the locked door, oblivious to the certain death they'll meet once opened. Your left eye twitched in anticipation, fingers curling around the syringe tighter. You could hear their voices grow louder in volume as they neared the door.

You heard the jingling of metal keys.

The keys to unlock the door to your cell.

The cell that held you captive for 8 years.

Those 8 years of planning.

This, was the moment of truth, the moment you will execute that plan you've calculated oh so perfectly. This, will be your victory.

"Hey bitch! We're here to check up on ya again. Better not try anything, you know what happened last time you did." The hand not holding the syringe twitched slightly in annoyance. One of the two guards-the one that just spoke-always talked to you like this. Such a jackass in your opinion. You hated him more then the other one. In fact, you loathed him. Your gonna have your time with him for sure.

Looking over to the side, you locked eyes with Jeff's, a flash in your eyes as a warning to be ready. You looked back as the door started to open, a small sliver of white light pouring into the dark room, laughter from the two guards heard.

You lowered your face, casting a shadow over your eyes. You stood your ground as the door was opened fully. Jeff moved behind the door swiftly seconds before. The first guard stepped in. He wasn't that bad looking to be honest. His light brown hair and honey brown eyes, along with his tall well-built figure. He, was that jackass. No, The Jackass, Austin Wilden. The one you loathed.

The other guard stepped in, his scrawny figure making him look weak. He wasn't that tall and had black hair with black eyes to match. His eyes bulged out, bloodshot, making him look wild and extremely tired. Maybe high even. His name is Buster Duster.

I know, weird name right? Well, he had really weird parents to begin with.

Austin stopped suddenly, his usual smirk gone. A look of light shock on his face. He looked over at you, his brows furrowed in anger, lips in a snarl. "What the hell! You psycho bitch!! What have you done!!?" You only smiled as a reply.

"Argh! Answer me bitch!" He advanced towards you, not noticing the syringe you held. You stood still as he was face to face with you. "Answer me now or I swear i--" You started giggling, face still lowered. Austin looked at you, his anger and confusion rising even more. He knew you killed the nurses, he knew. They're right in front of him for fucks sake! But why is he only questioning you? Why isn't he trying to pin you down right at this very moment?

The answer was simple really. You. Your mysterious aura made him stop, look at you for a moment.

You raised your head and looked him in the eyes. "I only did what had to be done....can't you see? Your only in the way!~...... Actually, no, your on my list. The very top." He narrowed his eyes even more.

"The hell? In the way of what? And list? Bitch please!" You only glanced behind him quickly, seeing that Jeff had already killed the other man. He waiting at the door entrance, watching quietly.

Austin didn't catch this, and continued to ask you, yell at you, do anything to make you spill. You stayed still, staring at him blankly.

He had enough of you ignoring him after a few moments, and advanced towards you. A hard push to your right shoulder made you stumble back slightly. You snapped your head forward, a fierce look in your (e/c) eyes. He took a step back.

You took a step forward, your grip still tight on the syringe as you smiled at him. "Hey Austin~" He looks at you and grunts. "What?" You take a few more steps forward, soon being face to face with him.

"Fuck you" The thick needle was stabbed into his neck, creating a giant hole with blood pouring out of it at a fast rate. His eyes snap to yours in shock: throughout all the time you've been here, he's never seen such fire in your eyes then now. Crimson soon started to slowly go down his chin. He coughed, putting his hands around your throat tightly.

You didn't bother to try and remove his hands-he'll already be dead before he can kill you anyways. You looked him in the eyes once more, forming a small smile. You then slowly brought your other hand up, cupping his face gently. His eyes go wide in shock.

"Hey....it was nice knowing ya. Too bad, your really cute too, we could've even been friends!... but-" your hand then snaked around his neck quickly, making more blood pour out from the wound. "You raped me, beat me, abused me in every way possible until I finally broke. For 8 years   you broke me down. And I HATE YOU FOR. IT. ALL!!!"

Your hand tightened around his neck even more. You could feel his rapid pulse, how his heart's just racing from fear........fear of you. You sigh. "So, saying that-" You loosened your hold, making him breathe in heavily, desperately.

You give him a sweet smile, your eyes with a warm, comforting look. He subconsciously relaxed against your hand. His hands loosening his hold on your neck. " B U R N IN H E L L!!! " You stab into his chest, dragging down the syringe. Creating a large rip through his chest and belly.

Austin shot up, his eyes looking at yours in disbelief and shock before he fell to the cold and bloody ground. You knelt down beside him, looking into his eyes one last time.

You brought your face closer to his, planting a soft kiss upon his head. He breathed in, closing his eyes and laying his head down fully. Now, he is dead. You can cross this one off the list.

The jingling of metal keys made you snap your head up and face the black haired cell mate. You cocked your head to the side. He rolled his eyes, turning his head before looking back.

"I have the keys, ready to get the fuck outta here?"

You laughed darkly, your head lowering. "Ready as I'll ever be"