Taken by my alpha mate

• Dedicated to Everyone at my lunch table!

Chapter 1

I was a normal, average 17 year old girl, but there is just one minor detail that makes me different. I am a wear wolf. My pack, Midnight Dawn, is one of the largest packs in North America. The pack takes up all of Alaska and some of Canada.

My dad is the Alpha, and from what I can see, he is loving it. My younger brother, Hunter, will become the Alpha the day he turns 17. He's three. The pack members are debating on wether or not they should give the spot to the Beta's son, who is almost 15, until Hunter turns 17. Let's just say my Dad is amazing at making enemies, and fast.

I woke up to the sound on my alarm clock shrieking, "WAKE UP MARLEY! WAKE UP MARLEY!" I don't wake up to the sound of a regular alarm, so my dad got one custom made that yells, "WAKE UP MARLEY!" Like a parrot.

I slam my hand on top of the alarm clock and the screeching stops. I push myself out from under my warm covers and stumble over to the shower. The warm water flows over my body like rivers flowing toward the ocean.

I hop out of the shower and search for something suitable to wear. I decide on a blue lace top with most of my back showing, and a pair of skinny jeans. I flat iron my silky brown hair, and put it in a "half up half down" hair do. I put on my basic make up.

I stumbled down the stairs, still groggy from not sleeping long enough, and stumble into the kitchen counter. "Ouch!" I yelped in pain. I made some cereal, and took my time eating. I looked at the clock, '6:52.' "Crap!" I whisper-yelled. School starts at 7:00 and it took me 10 minutes to get there.

I grabbed my keys and ran out the door. Half way to my car I stopped dead in my tracks. "Rogues," my wolf said. The next thing I knew a black bag was on my head, and I was thrown into somewhere a tight confined space. Well shit.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! This is my first book! Could you please comment what you think. I have the second chapter ready, but I would like to know what you think! Thanks! Oh and most authors call their readers something special, do you have any suggestions?