Chapter 2

Hey guys sorry it took so long I will be updating more often! Enjoy the chapter and don't forget to comment and vote! Thanks! Love you guys!

Chapter 2

When I woke, it was dark with a narrow shaft of light dimmed the space around me. I figured I was most likely in the trunk of a car. The car came to a sudden halt, slamming my body against the side of the car. I was definitely in a trunk. The smell of forest and mint filled my nose. "Mate!" My wolf howled in excitement. I struggled trying to escape, but my hands and feet were bound together and my mouth was tapped shut. I let out a low growl, annoyed that I was being kept from my mate. I heard the car doors from the car I was being held in open and close. Something slammed into the side of the car and a loud shriek pierced my ears. Then, dun dun duuuuun, it was black... Again!

I waited in complete darkness and silence for about 30 seconds, before a body was slammed into the top of the trunk making me scream through the tape covering my mouth. The sent filed the air around me once again. I thrashed around in the trunk desperate to reach my mate.

It became silent. I could still smell the sent of pine and mint coming from my mate. I heard the body above my slide off the top of the car and land on the ground. My wolf whimpered, scared of our mates condition. I wasn't doing any better. The trunk opened revealing the hottest man alive. "Mine!" He growled. Oh my god, my mate is the alpha of the largest pack in America.