Chapter 4

Marley's POV

The trunk opened and the sent filled my nose. He pulled the tape off my mouth and kissed me. I felt his tongue trace my lips asking for entrance. I gladly let him in. I pulled away gasping for breath. "What's your name baby doll?" His voice was deep and husky. "M- Marley" I stuttered. "Well m-Marley, shall we continue this in bed?" I couldn't help but blush. "Gosh get a room!" A boy about his age said with amusement in his eyes. Oh my gosh! He was standing their the whole freaking time! I got in my mate car and sat in the front seat. The other guy sat in the back. "So you never told me your name..." I said. "Oh um, I'm Grayson, and that's Tyler." Damn that's sexy! He's got abs too! Wow it wonder if how big- "I can hear what your thinking." Grayson said. My cheeks turned bright red. "If you would like to know how big I am your going to have to find out tonight." He winked. "EWWWWW gross my innocent ears!" Tyler yelled. "Your ears are not even close to innocent Tyler, so shut it!" Grayson smirked. God, he is so sexy.

We drove for about 3 hours until we arrived at the pack house. It was like a mansion! When we walked in everybody bowed to Grayson. I wasn't surprised, he was the alpha of the largest pack in America. I felt a sneeze coming and I couldn't hold it in. "Ah- ah chooo!" Everyone looked at me. "This is Marley," he thundered, "treat her well, she is your Luna!" Everyone then bowed to me. I was shocked! Grayson bent down and whispered into my ear, "Come on baby doll you haven't seen our room yet." I shivered. When we arrived at the room, I gasped. It was the biggest room I had ever seen. It was a dark brown with gold accents. Paintings covered the walls. "Do you like it?" He whispered huskily into my ear. I nodded slowly. He wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed my neck slowly. I moaned at the feel of his touch. He moved down to the crook of my neck where he would mark me. I felt his canines extend from his mouth. He slid his teeth into my neck. I was overwhelmed with pain but then it turned into pleasure. I felt him liking the mark before I fainted in his arms.

~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hoped you liked this chapter! I'm going to start the next one ASAP but I'm not sure who's reading! I'll post the next chapter for 5 comments and votes! Thanks!