Chapter 3

Hey guys! Tell be what you think! Do you like Grayson's POV? Comment and tell me what you think. I'll try to update almost everyday, but I might not get to do it all the time. Enjoy!

~~~~~

Grayson's POV

My beta and I were driving to the pack house when I smelt her. I slammed on the breaks and so did the car that she was in. Two men stepped out of the car. "Rouges" my wolf growled.

They asked me how my night was and I asked where she was. They didn't know. Bullshit. I shifted into my wolf form and attacked, my beta was close behind. I slammed one if the rouges against the side of the car, and watched as my mate and the car rolled down the hill.

My wolf howled in agony. The rouges stumbled after the car. I caught up to them and ripped the throat of the first. I repeatedly slammed the body of the second against the back of the car. My mates sent was strong.

I opened the trunk and saw the most beautiful person I had ever seen taped up in the trunk, her eyes filled with lust.

"Mate," I growled. I pulled of the tape and the rope and kissed her passionately. I traced her bottom lip, asking for access. She parted her lips, and I attacked her tongue. She tried to gain control but I dominated easily. She broke a part gasping for air.

"What's your name baby doll?" I asked. "M-Marley." She stuttered. "Well then Marley, can we continue this in bed?" I winked. She blushed in response. God she's sexy.