𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐄𝐓𝐇.

HIRAETH                          

/hiraɪ̯θ/                           

adjective:                      

                1. a homesickness for
                     a home you can't return
               to, or that never was.

                    2. a longing to be where
  your spirit lives.

〚SUMMARY!〛
HIRAETH.

❝ i loved you
as icarus loved
the sun -
too close,
too much. 
❞ 
-d.j.

     —ONCE there was a continent at the edge of The Known World called Ulthos. It was untouched and unexplored. Travellers were fended off by the large black cliffs rising off the beaches and savage tribes within. Almost nothing was known about the continent except that it was covered by dense jungle.

     AND once, there was a dragon princess. She had silver hair the colour of bone and lilac eyes. Her skin was as pale as milk. Her name was Nesaela Targaryen. She was sweet and soft, knowing nothing of war and nothing of secret rebellions - the only evil she knew present in the figure of her father. The people would say she was as sweet as a pearl, but was skilled in the arts of archery. Some would even say she had Dragon Dreams.

     AND once, this girl fled to Ulthos, after the pillars of her family had toppled one by one from an innocent crown of winter roses. It would be said that she held her brother's bow in one hand, and a dead blue dragon egg in the other as the wind caught her ship's sails; and that that had been the day the girl became a woman.