Proulouge

The night sky shined bright as a nice breeze was blowing by the trees, a big museum that was heavily guarded was in chaos as a young looking person that was wearing a blue checkered hat with a red tux was stabbing guard after guard every second. Blood poured from all the dead bodies that were laying around, after awhile probably all the guard that were supposed to guard this place was dead and finally the police arrived"Freeze!" But his brave entry was ruined when he saw all the blood and dead bodies"who are you-you serial killer!" Shouted inspector Onyiama(don't know how to spell) the killer stood up and pulled out their dagger rather forcefully out of the victim's body "I...............am Joker and I will kill all of you!" They said and turned around, the inspector was stunned that Joker would do this the inspector thought he would see those crystal blue eyes but he was greeted instead with ruby red glowing eyes and a bloodied dace and tux.
Joker swung his dagger towards the police and killed them in a matter of seconds except for Inspector Onyiama and his assistants( I forgot what their names were) they escaped unharmed.

Welcome to the bloody night

~•~•~•~•TIME SKIP~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
BROUGHT TO YOU BY SPADE FOR SOME ODD REASON

The Sky Joker

Hello there I am your host today DJ Peacock! And we received some horrific news! It seems like there is a killer on the loose called Joker he or she killed about a hundred guards from Mr.Kinery's(still don't know how to spell) new Museum and 50 local police officers! I may not want to cause any panic to happen but I'm scared for my life right now! And that's it for the UNN news tonight" the TV was turned off and there was a shocked silence in the area "how can joker do this?" Asked  Spade knowing no one's capable of answering " this can't be true, he was dead" stated Queen as she picked up a picture of Joker when he was still a phantom thief." He changed" silver Heart said as a tear slid down his face but quickly wiped it away so that no one saw. "This is just so unlike him, why..." Rose hugged her brother Cyan out of fear that Joker will kill them but yet worried for his safety, she doesn't want her friend to get arrested or hurt or even worse......die. Cyan hugged his sister tighter and reassured her by saying all kinds of sentences but even himself was afraid for Joker." I wish we could just help him out of this trouble" said Silver with a sigh( I haven't watched any newer seasons cause only season 1's aired)"I wish we just know why he's doing this" Ace stated.
Then all of a sudden the TV turned on by itself somehow and the UNN news was on again"breaking news! The serial killer now known as Joker is now targeting to steal Narnia's hour glass along with other famous Kaitous such as Kaitou Spade,Queen, and many more! This is super exciting to see! Who will be able to steal the treasure first!" And then the TV turned off.
Spade almost spit out all his tea after hearing that"NOW A SERIAL KILLER IS AFTER A TREASURE THAT WE'RE TARGETING!" Spade shouted" well then we're just ganna have to deal with it and steal another thing....Joker"Silver heart said and the heist that they're planning to do kept haunting them during their sleep.

FROM ANOTHER PLACE FAR AWAY
(This is while they were discussing)

"Good job Joker you shall be rewarded for your excellent work out there"said a lady that was wearing  shades and had drawn on scars on both eyes and was wearing something that a jester would wear"I already have an idea for the reward"said Joker taking out a card and giving it to the lady"hmmm..I like this idea but you should know that other phantom thieves are after the same treasure to at the same time""And when I see them I'll kill them all for abandoning me all those years ago!"answered Joker which made the woman smirked"I like where this is going just remember to let them all suffer"Joker nodded his head even if his face showed no emotions and his voice sounded almost dull, Joker didn't want to kill anyone she(yes I made joker gender bend:)) cared for them more than any treasures in this world inside of her there was another side of her that used to control this vessel he was just trapped inside but she also didn't want to be tortured by them so she had yo obey any order that was given to her. As those thoughts passed through this young child's mind she gave him control, the once red eyes changed to the crystal blue eyes and the long gray hair that once was tied up to hide her identity suddenly became short he was back in control "I wish transforming from another gender doesn't hurt" he said to her in his mind 'sorry' he felt broken, he had to kill his friends that he always considers as family,it's not like he's not broken already but killing his family is over the edge. He didn't realize that he was crying 'hey it's alright I know how this feels even I don't want to kill anyone but it's more like force than want' she said softly to him 'it's just..I don't know how to get out of this mess' he said and she continued to tell him it would be okay and soon he fell asleep with his wet face' good night Jack I will help us out of this mess '

(A/N)hey there! I'm sorry if any of this might sound familiar it's because I most of the time get inspired by other people's stories so this is one of the examples this story was by Luna_Kanazaki  so if you're reading please forgive me for using your way of writing, you people who are not them please check them out they're amazing!