Seeing eachother

(P's POV)
(This is P's thoughts, bold means her thoughts while Italics is her)

After enduring a lot of pain of separating, I lost consciousness.

I can't see anything, I can't feel anything, I can't do anything. All I could do is think.....

Don't you see how useless you are?
That-that isn't true! Jack told me I'm not useless!
You can't even keep you and Jack stable, how is that helpful?
It-it wasn't my fault....
It wasn't? Then who's was it? Jack?
No.....
You're useless, no one remembered you before Jack saw your face, even your parents didn't want you
I'm not useless!
If you're not, why didn't your parents wanted you? Why are you worthless enough to even hate your own name?!
I-i......Jack....I need you..
Weak, can't even stand up to your own thoughts
...

I can't feel but I know tears are staining my cheeks.....how worthless am I?

(Ace's POV)

We lied P down on another bed,how many beds does the Sky Joker have?

I'm sitting on a chair next to P's bed, tears are running down her cheeks but she isn't moving. I looked at her face closely, she looks almost like Joker just with long black hair and purple eyes.

What happened to these two? I asked myself, they already showed us what happened but I feel like they aren't telling is everything.

Someone touched my shoulder, I looked behind me and see Spade,"When did you get in?"

"Just now, why is P crying?" "I don't know, is Joker awake?""Not yet"

I looked back at P, maybe I could leave her for a while just to check on Joker,"hey Spade, look after P for me would ya?""sure""And don't you dare leave her or I'll pie your face"

I left the room, and entered Joker's, there he was lying like P also with tears staining his cheeks,"why is Joker crying?"

Hacchi, who was looking after Joker, looked at me,"I don't know""P is also at the same condition, also crying""why do you think they are?" "Sometimes....crying is the best way to let out your emotions without hurting yourself......"

(Joker's POV)
( bold for thoughts italics for Joker)

Memories of what happened at the lab played in my mind like a video on repeat. The torture, the pain, the blood.... EVERY.SINGLE.THING. Was replaying in my mind.

He will comeback
He won't!
Yes
No!
Yes
NO HE WONT! YOU DONT KNOW THAT!
He will, he will take you and P back, he will hurt you, shatter you, make me more powerful
No! P's stronger than you! You won't be able to take control!
She's already fallen into depression, her mind is weak like you
I WONT HEAR WHAT YOU'RE SAYING! SHE IS VETTER THAN THIS!
Oh, but she isn't just like you, you haven't realized how much power you loose when you don't have her
...

Am....am I weak?

(Silver Heart's POV)

'What is happening in their minds?' I thought while sitting in the living room with the others.

Spade, Ace and Hacchi finally left them to rest, honestly after hearing their condition, I still don't know what to say about this all.

What Ace said about them probably not telling us everything could be a possibility. But I don't know if I want to know, seeing what happened was bad enough but what else could they be hiding?

"Grandpa? This thought kept coming back to my mind....what if Clover wants them back?" Queen said,she's right! What if Clover wants them?

"I don't know" then a sudden thought cane to my mind,"why would Clover want them?"

"Actually I know why Clover wants them...." Rose spoke up," why?" I asked.

"They told me not to tell anyone but I guess this could be an exception, they are....witches...but are very powerful ones....if Clover has his hands on both of them....anything could happen...."she told.

My face paled,anything could happen?, "I- I think it's best if someone looks after them for the night"

"I'll look after P, Hacchi could look after Joker" Ace volunteered, I nodded and we all went to sleep.

End of chapter

Honestly, it's like early morning and I have school later.... I'm tired but at the same time I'm not.

J:  we all know you're weird Purple

P: that makes no sense at all

I'm too tired to make sense, but I'm not tired enough to sleep

Anyways, I've finally updated,and I'm gonna go now and read......

Everyone: BYE!
J & P: welcome to the shining night!