Revealed

Joker/P's POV

(Btw P' name isn't actually P it's just a nickname cause she doesn't like her real name)

"Why don't I just show you?!"

'P are you sure that's okay?"
'I'm sure it's fiine..."

I closed my eyes, I can sense the others confused looks on me, I was nervous and excited to show them this, one this can either bring back memories that I hate, or just get funny reactions from Jack's-I mean Joker's friends.

I opened my eyes and......

Spade's POV(cause IDK who's POV it's supposed to be)

We saw them closed their eyes,'this is getting super weird' I thought Joker has SO many secrets, I don't know how much I can handle.

Suddenly a few pieces of paper that was on the tables started to fly and swirl around us like a tornado, I covered my eyes as to not let any debris hit me.

They opened their eyes again and the last thing I see before everything got warped away was purple and blue glowing eyes.

Mini-mini Time skip brought to you by mini mini king(IDK where that came from)

(Still Spade POV)

I reopened my eyes finding myself in a dark void along with the others. We were confused as all hell, where are P and Joker? Where are we? Why are we here? WhT did P mean when she said she wanted to show us? What was P and Joker going to show us?

Spade shut up please.... you're killing my head...

That voice.....P! "P! Where are you?"
I asked instead of thinking, apparently thinking too much gives them pain...

You're in our memories....P didn't know how to explain so...

I feel like showing things are better than saying, now can we not argue? Their thoughts are already getting me nauseous...

Umm...you know you can exit their thoughts right?

Oh yeah!.....I'm ok now

Suddenly specks of silver and purple glitter form in front of us which slowly creates two figures, one of them I know as Joker but the other.....

She had black hair that reached her back, who is wearing a tux like Joker but in purple and black, and instead of a J pin she had this spade pin that's half purple and the other half black.

I'm guessing that's P.

And you guessed correctly Spade

P...I thought you wanted to exit their minds..

I can't help it hearing my name in others mind makes me cautious

Spade: so...how are you able to read our minds?
Joker: you see....ugh..why not just show it...
P: SEE! It's way more easier!
Phoenix: what are you gonna show us?
P: well what do you expect in a space of memories?
Hacchi: Memories?
Joker: yup

Suddenly silver and purple sparkles start to fill the void, I see we're in a mansion of some sort, it was beautiful you could see the green trees out the window and a light breeze blowing some of the leaves away.

(No ones's POV)

Two kids came running in the dining room decide on the chair waiting for the parents to come in.

Once their parents come in the room they were happy to see the children safe after playing outside.

"Hi kids"said the father,"did you have fun at play outside?"he continued.