Wake up...

(Ace's POV)

I stayed with P, even though we're cousins I don't know her that much, I tried wiping away her tears but new ones just replace it, like the tears were apart of her face. After a while of just sitting there my eyes started getting tired, I yawn and rub my eyes to try and stay awake but I fell asleep anyways.

(Time skip to morning)

I blinked my eyes as the bright sunlight hit my face. I sat up and looked around, I notice that I was laying on the bed and not P. I got worried and looked for her,"P?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I shouted in worry.

The bathroom door opened and I see P..... just... with different clothing now. She was wearing a servant like outfit, mostly comprised of black with a small spade pin that seemed like it's half purple and black and a smaller version of Joker's hat on the side of her head.

She seemed to notice me awake then waved,"Hey, finally awake?" She asked. I got up as fast as possible but ended up stumbling to the ground,"Wha-when were you awake?", I asked her as I got up,"just a while ago, feels good to be myself for once..." she said and stretched.

She was a little shorter than I thought, if I compare her to Joker she's probably only reach his neck or chin. She seemed to have realized something,"Wait, if I'm myself... that means Jack is....oh no.." she quickly ran out the door as I tried following from behind,"Hey! Where are you going?!" I asked as I chased her.

She entered Joker's room, which caused Hachi to wake up, the door was slammed open,"Wh-whAT?! Ace-chan?! Who are you?!" He asked when he saw us.

She immediately set eyes on the sleeping Joker, I stood next to Hachi as she approached him. She approached his bed and lightly pressed two fingers on his forehead,"Ace-chan? What's going on?" Hachi asked me, I shrugged at him as I observed.

A small light glowed from her before it faded back. As the light disappeared Joker woke up, he sat up and held his head,"wha....?", he asked before his eyes landed on P.

"Seriously though..... what's going on?" Hachi suddenly asked as I face palm.

(Little time skip)

We were sitting in the living room with the two. They didn't do anything as we kept silent and just observed them, they keep glancing from me to Hachi but also stayed silent.

"Stop it, it's weird", Joker finally said something,"Yeah it's weird, stop looking at us like that", P continued.

I opened my mouth to say something, but closed it when I didn't know what to say. Hachi sighed when he saw me opening and closing my mouth like I'm a fish out of water,"sorry Joker- san, P-chan, it's just that.... we don't know what to say", Hachi answered.

I heard footsteps coming this way from the halls. Joker and P's tensed and snapped their attention towards that direction. I see that it was Spade, though he hasn't entered, his crown shaped hair made it obvious and stick out more. Though it didn't seem P noticed, when he took a step into the room, no, his foot hasn't even stepped the floor and immediately I see her eyes glow.

It seemed like every single hair on him stood as he stood still,'What's going on?' I asked myself and looked towards Joker for any clues. His eyes changed to, not like P who has them glowing but his were scared. He had fear consuming him and P seemed more aggressive,"StAy AwAY", her voice sounded doubled and she stood.

Spade was confused as he couldn't move,'This isn't good', I shook Joker's shoulder, it was like he was in some sort of trance and couldn't snap out. "JOKER! SNAP OUT FOR A SECOND AND STOP WHATEVER SHE'S DOING!" I shouted. His eyes snapped to me but it didn't seem to change,"you CaN'T tell me what to do", he whispered, even he has that weird double voice.

I let go of him and see P was getting close to Spade, she was manifesting something in her hand and I bet it's not used for something good. Hachi tried pushing her back but she threw him aside, Spade was trying to move away but it was like he was molded into that pose,"P! STOP!" I shouted but she didn't listen.

More people came in, "What's going pn?" SH asked when he came in. Their eyes snapped from one person to the other, Spade was starting to move again so I figured out a plan. "P, you shouldn't do whatever you were going to do" I said, her attention was on me and Spade was finally able to hide away.

Her eyes stopped glowing and whatever that was about to be created in her hands dispersed. She looked around,"Wh-What?" She asked in confusion.

She looked back at Joker, who was still in his trance, who had SH, Hachi and Roko all trying to get him out of it. Dark Eye took her hand to lead her to a seat,"P-chan, Just sit for a while", she said and tugged her hand.

She pulled her hand back,"N-no, I need to stop him!" She said and pushed Dark Eye out of the way. She went up to him and held his forehead, last time the glow was white and bright but now it was black and dark, it took a longer time too.

"Shi..." I heard Joker said as he held his head again," what was that?", I asked them. They looked at each other than gave a sigh,"Clover, that clown jerk, made a tick for us", Joker began as we all started sitting around to hear what they were gonna say.

"Well, actually we made a tick for ourselves, if we hear someone approaching and we can't see them, something happens", Joker said,"It happens on a daily basis so we're used to it, but I do happen to go out of hand sometimes", P said,"She's always that close to kill someone", Joker said as he pointed to Spade.

"Kill?! You could've killed me?!", Spade asked,"yeah", The two said in sync,"gee, at least sound a little guilty", I said to them. They only shrugged,"How about your voices just now? That was scary", I asked.

They bit their lip and looked down,"oh so they were gonna come out..", I heard P whisper,"Who are they?", Queen asked,"They..... we prefer not talking about that", Joker said as he sat back.

'I wonder what or who are they....'

I can't find a proper ending for this.

This story makes absolute no sense in the story telling, though I do have a plot.

Umm... I guess I'll update this sometimes...