Chapter 1

In the place where they keep the hour glass....

"So is this Narnia's hour glass?" Asked inspector Oniyama "Yes it is! It is the pure beauty of Hope and Faith for the people here"answered the man wearing a very colorful outfit,the greatest detective of art from France,Viridian, he continued"It is very heavily guarded at the black house(I think that's what he said)""Then it will be impossible for ANY of the Phantom thieves to break in at Midnight" concluded the inspector.

From outside a window door thingy on the second floor, she was waiting for the other Kaitous to appear and kill them all 'Why do we have to do this?' Asked a voice inside her head"I am really sorry Joker, I also don't want them to hurt but we have no choice, I don't want you to get hurt" she answered him with pity laced in her voice. During missions she's always in control since Joker can't barely kill anyone,she was implanted into Joker when they left him in the mission, Clover thought he could use him instead of torturing him so he decided that he would be a great test subject for her. She was 'test 101', she used to be a member of the Jones family and as Joker's twin but for a girl with some unusual talents she was captured by Professor Clover and Joker's memories of her were wiped out until he saw her again when he was brought to the lab.

Joker was so lost in thought she almost didn't hear the footsteps of people landing on the balcony she was on, she wore a smirk on her face and faced behind her"You finally made it" she said to them all(Silver heart, Spade,Queen,Silver, Ace, Yawning Jerk, Hacchi, Hosshi, Dark eye) "Joker just back down now so we don't have to fight"said Spade as calm as possible "I wish it were possible, but apparently I can't" she answered. "Joker please just come back!" Hacchi said loudly,"Your out numbered! Just back down now" said Phoenix to win this argument "Well if you don't want to fight...." she paused there and closed her eyes while looking down, letting a shadow cover her eyes "I'll just get rid of you by myself!" She shouted while looking up showing her blood red glowing eyes.

Everyone was in shock, so Joker quickly took that as an advantage and ran to them bringing her dagger out ready to stab them, Silver heart was the first one to get out of his shocked trance and quickly jumped out of the way as the dagger misses him by inches,"Joker listen we can help you be free from Clover! Just don't kill us!" Said Silver heart,"are you not listening? It's not like I don't want to be free, it's more like I will never be free" she said while swinging her dagger towards them. "Joker we're sorry for leaving after that mission! We didn't know that Clover would do this to you!" Shouted Queen with fear"You ALL never knew what happened to me, what he did to me, what he did to him, what he did to us" she snapped with anger "You all just left him there! Now look what Clover made us into!" She continued." Him?! What do you mean by that Joker?!" Asked Silver"You'll find out soon" she answered darkly to them and swung her dagger again, but towards Spade.

But before she could hurt anybody, Shadow came up and disturbed her"Look Joker listen! Clover will never give you what you want! He's just using you!" He said "I don't care! As long as he's pleased! I could be at peace to!" She shouted, she swung her dagger towards them again but now it was Rose who interfered"I'm sorry Joker-san!" And she injected a chemical into Joker that made Joker faint. "What do you think he meant by us?" Asked Ace, no one answered "We'll get answers later, we just need to get him back and away from the police and Clover" answered Silver heart.

But all the fighting made loud sounds so the police finally came"Freeze!" Said Oniyama loudly"sorry but we've got a ride to catch" said Phoenix, so they jumped off the second floor, bringing Joker with them"don't worry Joker we'll help you through whatever you're going through" whispered all of them but of course not all at once, a rope ladder was near so they hanged on to it and was brought away from this place.