Chapter I- Peaceful At First

Outer's P.O.V

I was floating around in OuterTale. Ah, its quiet and peaceful, wonderful. Welp, I'm gonna go to Grillby's. I teleported there and saw OuterTale Frisk, I call her Saturn sometimes. "Heya kiddo, how you floating around in space?" I said floating around. She smiled. "I'm doing quite stellar Sans!" She said adding a pun there. I chuckled. "Good" I said. Grillby came over and asked me for my order. "The usual Grillbs" I said smiling. He came back with a bottle of ketchup(they never told me what Outer drinks so yeaaa). "Thanks Grillbs!" I said cheerfully. He nodded.

Frisk smiled. "Hey kiddo, whats the worst thing about throwing a space party?" I asked. "What is the worst?" She asked. "You have to planet!" I punned. She laughed. I chuckled. "Hey Sans?" Frisk asked. "Yeah kiddo?" I answered. "What's an astronauts' favorite chocolate?" Frisk questioned. "Hm........I don't know kiddo, what is it?" I asked. "Its a marsbar" she said. I laughed. She smiled. "Well-" I was about to say but a voice cut us off. "Sans! There are other skeletons and a goopy thing killing all the monsters!" Toriel said. "Kiddo c'mon" I said. "No, Sans, we can't bring Frisk, its too dangerous" Toriel said.

"Well it ain't safer here, they'll come over anyways, Grillby can't protect Frisk forever, she'll spare them but it won't do anything, they're murderers" I said calmly. I know exactly who they are. She nodded and grabbed Frisk's hand, floating away. I floated after her.

Time skip to 5 minutes~

I saw them, Undyne was fighting them but losing. I walked infront of Frisk and blocked her from they're view. I walked next to Undyne. "Nightmare, what are you doing here?" I asked with a straight face. "Simple Outer, destruction, chaos and negativity" Nightmare explained. I blinked and my eyesocket flared blue. "Alright then, I'll have to stop you" I said with a scowl. I examined all of them. I made eye contact with one of them. His name was Killer. I blushed purple.  We made eye contact. He smirked with light red Dust-ing his cheekbones.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts. I looked back at Nightmare with Gaster Blasters appearing at my side. I fired them and the fight started....

Time skip because I don't want to detail all the fighting~

They killed all of my friends. I was exausthed. I couldn't go on. Just then a portal opened. Three Sanses stepped in. The Star Sanses. My eyesockets widened. Help came! I smiled. Dream rushed over. "You can relax now" he said as I fell to the ground. "Nightmare, why do you destroy this AU?" Ink asked. Dream sat next to me. "Aren't you going to help?" I asked Dream. "Too much negativity, it made me weak" he said.

"Where's Error?" Ink asked a little disappointed. "He likes this AU so he didn't want to destroy it" Nightmare said. Ink looked shocked. "We have to get you out of here" Dream said. "Aren't you guys going to fight?" I asked. "No" Blue said. My eyesockets widened. "What?! No! My friends I have to-" I exclaimed but Dream used a spell to make me fall asleep. "N-no, I c-can't sleep......." I said before the world turned black...........