Bonus

Yolo my little Artisans, InkyIsMySenpai is here and I'm doing this special chapter because someone voted specifically Dark_Night24 and I'm doing this just for him/her. Btw this was before pregnancy. So yeah. Also, don't play the song.

Outer's P.O.V

I have literally a dress to wear. Why did I buy this? Oh wait I didn't, I made this, shit. It was hard to make and I'm actually surprised on how this turned out. This is my first date with Killer and I want to look nice. Seeing as this is my only dress it will have to do.

 Seeing as this is my only dress it will have to do

It even matches Papyrus' scarf. Welp, time to put this on. I'm surprised it is really comfy. Wow. Time to go then. Wait........shit I have to walk out all the way to the portal. This is so embarassing or I can just teleport. Yeah I'll teleport. I don't really......wait what?? I just heard the door creak and whispering. Are they?? I opened the door and everyone fell out.

Geno: Uhhh.....

Sci: We can explain??

Outer: I think I can do just fine, your eavesdropping and I'm planning to leave your just waiting for me to come out and try to help(when I typed help, I typed jelo, like wth)....

Meanwhile at Nightmare's Castle~

Killer's P.O.V

"Do I have to wear a tux?" I asked annoyedly. "YeS yOu Do So StOp WhInInG!!" Error yelled pushing a tux at me and shoving me in my room. He waited outside. Fine. I slip the tux on and it was really comfortable.

I stepped out

I stepped out. "So?" I asked. He turned and gave me a smirk and a thumbs up. "Okay now I'm leaving" I said and stepped down. Everyone else turned and well they fell off the couch.

Killer: Are you okay?!

Dust: Damn you look nice, and yeah, we're fine.

Cross: I'm with Dust on this one, you surprised us.

Nightmare: Yeah, you actually look nice.

Killer: Thanks?

Error: AlL cReDiTs gO tO mE

I just facepalmed......

Back at the Star Sanses Base.

Outer's P.O.V

"I'm fine" I said walking through the portal and it teleported me straight to Nightmare's Castle. I heard talking inside and I knocked on the door. The talking stopped and Killer opened it. "Hi!" I said cheerfully giving him a smile. His face heated up into a deep red, I giggled. "Ya look like cherry" I said smirking. Suddenly his nose started bleeding and it came out in a stream. I dodged the blood as he fell back and fainted on the floor. "Gah! Killer!" I said frantically getting tissue.
Everyone dragged him in and splashed water on his face.........

Timeskip~

Outer's P.O.V

Killer was fine now. "Heh sorry Starry, you looked really nice" Killer said smiling. I smiled back. "Thank Stars your okay!" I said tackling him in a hug. He hugged back. "Okay lets get to our date" he said pulling me up and teleporting us to Waterfall. Their laid a sweet picnic with sandwiches, roses and the gems above that look like stars. "Wow" I said amazed.

"Heh, yeah" Killer said as we sat down on the picnic. Killer took my hand.

Killer's P.O.V

I sighed. "Outer" I said. "Yes?" Outer asked looking at me. I held out a ring. "You have been the light of my life, you helped me learn feelings again. You made me stronger than I'm meant to be, will you marry me?" I asked. Tears fell down Outer's face. "Yes! Yes! A million times yes!!" Outer cried tackling me in a hug. I hugged back as Outer kissed me. I kissed back.

Timeskip to a week~

Outer's P.O.V

Ahhhhh!! Its my wedding day!! I'm so worried. Sci, Geno and Classic are my bridemaids. Yes Classic is my bridemaid he is my best friend. Do I look good? Yeah. I really like this dress.

Like wow, it matches Papy's scarf

Like wow, it matches Papy's scarf. I tied the scarf in a bow as the music played.

Play the music.

I walked down the aisle as I see Killer in the same tux. I can't blame him besides I made my dress and hell it took long. I came to the alter. I saw Alter-tale Sans and Storyshift Sans. They were both kings so it was fine. Why did I think that Ink was going to be at the alter? Ah nevermind. "We are gathered here today for these two souls, say your vows" Alter announced.

"Killer, you have been the light of my darkness, yes as even I must say this, even though you killed Papyrus, you have showed me that you changed. I have liked you ever since the day we met and let our love guide us through. I promise to protect you and help you in anyway I can" I vowed.

"Outer, you are the star in my space, the candle in the dark, yes I know I have been guilty as for the death of your beloved brother, I'm truly sorry for that, but you gave me a chance and helped me change for the better. Our love will guide us through and I promise to protect you and help you in anyway I can" Killer vowed.

"With the power invested in us for being king, we now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" Storyshift and Alter announced as we kissed happily. The bells rang and everyone cheered. "Lets eat!" I announced as we all went to the dining area. As we ate cake and drank wine. "Yolo!" Someone greeted I turned to meet a girl with dark brown hair and eyes. "Hi, I'm Author-Chan or as some may know me as InkyIsMySenpai" she said. "Uh..." I said unable to find words. "Oh! I see senpai! Bye!" She said running to greet Ink. Uhhhh!! This just got stranger. Eh, I'm married, better stay happy...............

The End for this chapter~