Chapter VI- Floating Around

Outer's P.O.V

I kept walking but felt so tired doing it. I see Reaper floating as he chased Geno. I walked over to him. "Hey Reap, how do you float like that? There's gravity here so how do you do it?" I asked. He stopped chasing Geno and grabbed his scarf. "Well, since I'm a god I can float easily, basically defying gravity" Reaper explained. "Oh" I said sullenly. "Now I know what your thinking, because you are so used to floating around in your AU you asked because you thought you could find a way to float again to remember that feeling" Reaper said to me. I nodded sullenly.

"Well, there is a spell for that but I don't really want to do it" Reaper explained lazily. "What? Why?! Please! I really need this!" I pleaded. "Nah" Reaper said as he played with Geno. "Get some exercise Outer" Reaper playfully said. I frowned. It won't be the same. Better go back to OuterTale then. I nodded and just went to the portal. I went back to my AU so I can float around no matter how much it upsets me to see their Dust....

Geno's P.O.V

I saw Outer trudge to the portal, probably to go back to his AU. He looked tired and sad. I stopped running and turned to face Reaper. "What happened to Outer?" I asked. "Eh, he wanted to float again and when I told him there's a spell I was too lazy to do it, plus, exercise is good" Reaper replied. "Can't you do it for him?" I asked. "Nah, I don't want to" Reaper replied lazily. "He just wants to feel what he felt back at his home, he definetely went back to his AU just to float again, no matter how much it upsets him to see the Dust of his loved ones" I said with a sullen look. "I should know how he feels, he lost everyone he loved" I said as I fiddled with my scarf.

"Geno, are you okay?" Reaper asked. "Please do it for him" I pleaded. Reaper nodded as he went through the portal. I hope he does it.........

Outer's P.O.V

I floated around and sighed sadly. "Hey Outer" Reaper greeted. I looked at him waving a 'hi'. "So Geno convinced me to give you that spell" Reaper said with a smile. "Really?!" I exclaimed happily. "Yeah" Reaper said smiling. "Okay!" I said excitedly as we went through the portal. He used his magic and casted a spell. My whole being hovered. I smiled brightly. "Thank you!" I said gratefully. He smiled and went back to Geno. Geno looked at me with a smile as he kissed Reaper. Reaper blushed in surprise but kissed back.

I smiled and hovered happily. Ink saw me. "Hey, looks like you can float again" Ink said. "Yeah! Its thanks to Geno and Reaper!" I said with a smile as I flew up to the ceiling. I laughed and giggled as Papyrus' scarf blew past in a wavering motion. I can float! Thank you..............