Chapter III- Feelings

Killer's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch, my mind is deep in thought. Everytime I do something I always think of Outer. Why? I don't know. I wonder- "Killer!" A voice called instantly snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked to see Error. "Yes?" I answered. "Dude, I've been calling you 5 times now!" Error exclaimed. "Whatever, so what do you want?" I asked. "Why are you so deep in thought?" Error asked. "Well, when we destroyed OuterTale, I saw Outer, I don't know why but I can't get him out of my head!" I explained. "Dudeee! Your in love! And no not L.O.V.E! Love!" Error exclaimed.

I was really blank right there. "Whats love?" I asked. He face-palmed. "How do you not know what love is?!" He exclaimed. "Nightmare told me to shut myself off from every feeling, so I don't feel remorse, happiness, sadness and love, I guess?" I said. "Dude, your kinda like Fresh" Error said. "Don't compare me with that parasite! Literally!" I exclaimed. "I'm just saying dude, the only feeling you have is being a sadist" Error said.

"Your whole being is like 3/4 without feeling and 1/4 with feeling" Error explained. "So what?" I said unamused. "Dude, your basically heartless/souless" Error said. "Okay and?" I asked. "I have more feelings than you!" Error yelled. "So??" I asked raising a non-existent eyebrow. Error face-palmed."You need to learn feelings" Error said. I just stared at him. "You know how you were deep in thought?" He mentioned out of the blue. "Yeah?" I answered. "I had the same look when I Fell in love with Ink" he said with a yellow blush.

"I guess I really DO need to learn about feelings" I said looking down. "Hey bud, its okay, you'll get there" Error said patting my back before teleporting away. Well, guess I need to learn about this 'love' feeling......

Outer's P.O.V

Dammit! I can't get this feeling out of my head! Why can't I get Killer out of my head?! I can't get his handsome- No! Evil face out of my head. What is wrong with me?! Argh! Sigh. I guess I will go talk to the others. I got up and walked out the door of my room. I see Geno running away from Reaper with a red and blue blush on his face. Sci was talking to Fell with a green blush on his face. Classic was speaking to Ink while Dream was trying to calm Blue down since Blue was running around. AlterTale Sans was drinking tea with StoryShift Sans.

I walked around till Geno knocked me over. "Gah!" I yelped as I Fell down. "Sorry!" Geno apologized as he helped me up. "Reaper is chasing you?" I said with a non-existent brow raised. "Yeah, that flirty sadist" Geno replied annoyed. "But thats why I like him, don't tell him that though, I don't want his pride to grow" Geno said as he continued running. I chuckled. "Hey Geno, can I talk to you later?" I asked. "Sure!" He yelled as he ran. This is too good! Hehe. Well, I'll talk to Geno later..........