Chapter 1

Raffy's pov:

I woke up in the morning and started to do my daily routine . I saw my mom down stairs waiting for me to go down stairs.I started to go down stairs and greeted my mom good morning.

Mom: Good morning! I already pack your lunch and here some money.

She gave me $10,000

Raffy: Gomawo eoma

Mom : What language is that?

Raffy: Is in korea mom and it means thank you mom.

Eoma: your welcome dear

I kiss in her cheek and ride my bike.(A/N even she has car she still loves to ride her bike.)When I arrive in school I saw my friends and my cousin waiting for me at the gate.

Stephen: Anyeong haseyo Raffy!

Miguel: Anyeong cousin!

Faith,Jayena and Mikayla: Anyeong Raffy!

Raffy: anyeong girls Stephen and cousin!common let's go to class we dont want to be late.

Miguel,Stephen,Jayena,Mikayla and Faith: Guere(ok)

We go to our room and we started class.The teacher came and she teach us how to speak in korea. After class we ate our lunch and we watch "blood sweat and tears" by bts . My bias in there is Jimin,because he is so cute,his voice is so unique,he is kind ,he is funny and he loves his family and the people who loves him and care for him .Faith's bias is Jin,Jayena's bias is Jungkook,Mikayla's bias is V,Stephen idolize Suga and My cousin idolize  J-hope. And ofcourse we dont want to forget the leader of BTS Rapmonster for us he is the best leader for bts

After lunch break

We continued class and we also learn how to write in korea. After class we siad our goodbyes and go home.

When I arrive home my mom and dad were gonna say something to me and I dont know wahat are they gonna tell me then suddenly my mom call me.

Eoma: yeogiwa Raffy.(come here Raffy)

Raffy :mwo ~ida geugeos eoma?(what is it mom?)

Abeoji(Daddy): we are gonna live in KOREA!

I was shock that I heard the word korea because I always like to see the wonderful places of korea.

Raffy: Really!

Eoma and abeoji:ne!(yes)

Raffy: Yehey!,when do we gonna leave?

Eoma: Next weak

Raffy : Guere(ok)

After her parents said to her that they are gonna leave in korea she was so excited but then she will miss her friends and her cousin.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up and do my daily routine.My mom pack my lunch and she gave me $9,000,I thank her and kiss her in the cheek and I ride my bike to school.

When my friends and cousin saw me ,I told them that I gonna live in korea. They were shock and happy for me. And i say guys im gonna miss you.

Friends and cous: Us too

Faith: When will you leave?

Raffy: Next weak

Mikayla: NEXT WEAK!

Raffy: Ne

Stephen: Dont worry Raffy we will spend the days that u will stay until you leave and go to korea.