Chapter 3: Hello Korea

In korea

Raffy's pov:

We arrive in korea in 19 hours and we just came out from the plane. We get our things and ride in a taxi. We go to our new house and it looks like this.

 We go to our new house and it looks like this

Rimin: wow! Eoma is beautiful

Eoma: well thats not all

Abeoji: you are name now is Kim Riminie

Kim Riminie: jinja eoma and abeoji!

Eoma and abeoji: ne

Kim Riminie: gomawo gomawo gomawo

Riminie or Rimin (her nickname)
Go to her room and her room looks like this.

She was amazed for what her parents do for her she thanked her parents again and kiss them in the cheek

She was amazed for what her parents do for her she thanked her parents again and kiss them in the cheek. After that she starts unpacking her things and after that she texted her friends and cousin in there group chat.

Rimin: anyeong guys im in korea now and in my new home and my name now is Kim Riminie but you can call me Rimin or whatever you guys want to call me.

Stephen: jinja! Ok Rimin

Miguel: oh cousin how bogo sipda (i miss you)

Mikayla: um Rimin your cousin has a crush on Denice.

Faith: yah whenever he see her he always flirtering in her.

Miguel: that is so not true

Jayena: it's true when you accendently drop your pencil case then you were about to get but instead Denice also try to get it and then you touch hand and then Denice give your pencil case and you were blushing madly you say to her t-t-t-thank you. And Denice smiled at you and you were as red as an apple.

Miguel: (emoji blushing)

Rimin: ah my cousin is grown up

Miguel: ok you got me again, I really have a crush on Denice but I think  dont she has a crush on me too.

Stephen: Dont worry bro we will help you.

Mikayla: yah we will totaly help you thats what friends are for.

Miguel: thank you guys I cant thank you enough.

Rimin,Faith and Jayena: your welcome.

Rimin: sorry guys i have to sleep its 1:02 am in korea .

Jayena: ok sweet dreams jimin.

Rimin: hey stop messing around it's emberassing.

Mikayla: what ever you say Rimin good night!

Friends and cous: good night!

Rimin: ok bye

End of chat

Well tomorrow Im gonna go to my new school . Well I should get ready for my first day in school in korea.

Auothors note

Sorry guys if its short but I will promise you that it will be long next time.