Chapter 4

Riminie's or Rimin pov:

I woke and started to do my daily routine and also this is my new uniform it looks like this.

I put on my new uniform, and retouch myself. I go down stairs and greeted my eoma anyeong haseyo ( good morning) and she also greeted me she gave me my lunch and gave me 5,000,000 won and I thanked her. I ride my new bike and its color is blue. I go straight ahead in my new school and go to the principal's office she gave me my schedule and lead me the way to my new room, we got there in 5 minutes and she also introduce me to my new teacher.

Principal: anyeong (hello) mam Shie ni this is Kim Riminie she is the transfer student I been telling you about.

Shie ni: Oh! Im so glad to finally meet you Kim Riminie.

Rimin: its nice to finally meet you mam Shie ni, you can call me Rimin instead of Kim Riminie.

Mam Shie ni: guere Rimin

Principal: im leaving now I have many paper works to do. Mam Shie ni introduce Rimin to our students here.

Mam Shie ni: ne Mam

Principal: jal gayo Mam Shie ni and Rimin , good luck for first day here Rimin.

Rimin: Jal gayo Mam and gomawo

They say their goodbyes to the principal and Mam Shie ni start introduce Rimin to class.

Mam Shie ni: Class I want to introduce you Kim Riminie.

Rimin: anyeong haseyo Kim Riminie imida (good moring I am Kim Riminie), but you can call me Rimin.

Students: Anyeong haseyo Rimin

Mam Shie ni: Guere Rimin jebal(please) take your seat.

Rimin: Guere Mam Shie ni

I was about to seat then somoene just pull my chair away for me so I seat the floor making my butt hurt.

Rimim: ooooowwwww!

Students (except one): Hahahaha

I saw the one who take away my seat away from me, she was girl and I think she is not nice. I was about to get up when suddenly came over to me to help me, she is the one who not laugh at me. She help get up and scold the students.

Unknown student: hey that is nice to you all to laugh at her she just tranfer here and you prank her and laugh at her.

Students (except 4 students): mianeh Rimin

Rimin: its ok I forgive you all.

Unknon student: Are you ok?

Rimin: ne im ok now gomawo for helping me, Im Rimin its nice to meet you.

Unknown student: Cheonmaneyo Rimin (your welcome Rimin) Kim Mih sie imida but you can call me Mih sie.

Rimin: guere Mih sie

Mam Shie ni: ok class we are learning how to spaek in English.

Students: guere Mam Shie ni

So Mam Shie ni start class and she start to teach us how to speak in english. After class Me and Mih sie eat our lunch in the canteen.

AFTER LUNCH BREAK

Mam Shie ni start class and she also teach us how to write in English .

AFTER CLASS

We say our goodbyes and we all go home.

At home

Rimin: eoma, abeoji mesinjeo baeg ( mom daddy im back)

Abeoji: welcome home Rimin.

Eoma: how was your 1st day of school?

Rimin: it went good eoma and abeoji.

Eoma: ok let's eat dinner

Abeoji and Rimin: guere

AFTER DINNER

Rimin: eoma can I do the dishes?

Eoma: sure sweetie

Rimin: thanks eoma!

Eoma: no gonawo!

Rimin: Cheonmaneyo

AFTER WASHING THE DISHES

Rimin: Eoma im done!

Eoma: guere sweetie you may go now to your room

Rimin: guere

No one's pov:

So Rimin go to her room and started to do her homework. After she finished her homework she lay on her bed and she sleep.

In Rimin's dream

Rimin: Jimin watch out

Rimin get hit by the uncontrolled car.

Jimin: Rimin jebal il-eonaseyo (Rimin please wake up)

End of dream

Rimim: What was that all about isit a dream. What was that dream all about.

Rimin look at the time and it was 1:00 in the moring.

Rimin: wow! Its only 1:00 in the moring I should go back to sleep.

A/N note

Miane minna I was busy this past days miane again.