2.

After that long discussion they went to class Anamika was feeling confident after those words
They went and sit on the first bench of class
(Anamika never wanted to be first bencher she wanna enjoy as a last bencher but Vedehi dragged her to the first bench.)

Here came the teacher
Students : (in a tune) ggooodd mooorniiing teacheeeerrr
Teacher : Good morning to all of you and stop this nonsense don't make good morning, a song.
Students : 😏😏 Oookkkkk Siiirrrr
Teacher : you will never stop it. 😂😂😂
Students : 😂😂😂😂
Teacher :  OK  so today we are going to start the new topic chemical reactions so tell me what is the catalyst used in Haber's process???
(Anamika was dreaming vedehi's words she was still trying to grab the meaning behind those words.)
Teacher : Anamika you tell
..
..
..
..
Anamikaaaaa

Anamika : ye.. yes sir please repeat the question
Teacher : where is your attention I asked what is the catalyst used in Haber's process???
Anamika : Critisism
Teacher : what???? 😒😒
Anamika : sorry sorry sir I was just thinking of something else
Teacher : I knew it. So now come back to class I mean by your mind.
Anamika : hmm

Then the teacher taught The topic and when the period was over everyone left anamika and vedehi too left together for the hostel.
Anamika don't spoke a single word in the whole way, vedehi was a little tensed of her because usually she always speaks too much and don't stay quite for even a second.
They reached the room

Vedehi : what's going on in your mind?? Tell me?Anamika : Am I a good student??Vedehi : awww why are you saying so

Anamika : Am I a good student??
Vedehi : awww why are you saying so. Thinking that whether you are a good student or not is itself the symbol that you are a good student..

Anamika : But don't you saw today's incident. Yarrr I am sometimes unable to remember things,and then get low grades..
Are my teachers happy from me??

Vedehi : There are ups and downs in life so you may sometimes get low grades ..
It's not as important to get good grades then to learn to gain knowledge...
So be a learner not a topper..

I can't say about a teacher he may want you to get good grades, but talking about a educator, he would be happy with your knowledge not grades.
And talking about today's incident that was just bcoz of lack of concentration you may sometimes loose it but our teachers are good enough to make you realize that and get back your concentration .

Anamika : But even if I was concentrated there then too I don't knew the answer. 😐 Actually the problem is When I study I just forget some of the previously taught topics....
I just wanted to know that Do I always disappoint my teachers with my performance??
Vedehi : Oh dear don't you saw teacher's reaction. A good educator is never disappointed of his student he always try and teach each student according his/her way of studying.
Because the things and concepts you learn with interest are never erased of your mind. That's why he allowed you to sit in class otherwise you know what must have done.
So, if you forget some concepts it means you were not interested in those.
In my opinion you should never study with pressure take interest in learning and see how you will get those topics on fingertips.

Anamika : Even when I take interest in class, Why do I make lot of mistakes??
Vedehi: Making mistakes means you are trying..
The person who never many any mistake has never learnt anything new.
Take your mistakes as your teacher they are one of the best teachers of this world which gives a unforgettable lesson.
And you know what was my biggest mistake *teasing* making you my friend 😜😜 always have too much queries !! Huh!! 😒😒

Anamika : that's what I want to ask Sometimes I just irritate my teachers as well as you with my silly doubts and out of syllabus questions
Is it good??😫
Vedehi : Yarr I was joking and As said previously I am not going to say about a teacher ..😓
But your educator will be always glad to answer your queries..
Whether it's silly or extraordinary..
He would always ready to answer it and never gets irritated.
Me too I will never mind to answer your questions. You can bother me anytime anywhere.😜😜

Anamika : my teachers mean a lot to me yarrr..
Vedehi : 💁💁Saying about teachers???
Actually to me not my teachers, My educator means a lot to me.
Teachers come and teach from book and go.
But a educator leaves a deep unerasable impression on a true student's heart and he really means a lot to his students. 😄
And do you remember ...... Sir he was one of the best I ever met I can never forget him.😃😃
Anamika : OK I understood i will do my best now but will I get my goal??
Am I capable?...😟😧
Will I succeed in upcoming exam?

Vedehi :💁💁 If you are interested, dedicated and committed to your goal then you will definitely get it.
And you are confident enough to say that "I can do that" you can fight each and every exam ever known.
""Think that you can and you are halfway there""
Anamika : Yarr thank you so much. Tu nhi hoti to mera kya hota. Mere questions kon answer krta. I always want you with me.😘😘😘
Vedehi : I will be always with you and if I'm not there then to answer your queries your soul is always with you.👼👼
Anamika : arey tu h to soul ko kaun bother kre chl ab pdhte hai. Kal dat nhi  khani mujhe.😉
Vedehi : hmm 😊

AN:- So how was it

AN:-
So how was it. It is my first story of this type. Hope it goes well.

And do anyone knows the answer of teacher's question 😝😝
Q. Which catalyst is used in Haber's process ???
Don't bother to answer after checking on Google.

Vote and Comment.!!.