Last chapter

Authors POV :
Anamika enjoyed a lot with her sister and family, when kanika told her about her problems she handled her just like vedehi.... And kanika also had same kind of problems as anamika had at some point of time.

One day vedehi called anamika, and our talkative girl anamika told everything to her in detail that how she solves her sister's problems.

Vedehi : hello!

Anamika : yes!! Who's there?

Vedehi : It's me vedehi

Anamika : oh!!!! So it's you .... You don't know how much I'm missing you and you didn't even gave me your phone no. Now I will save these instantly.

Vedehi : no it's from a PCO it's not my contact no.

Anamika : Ohkk

Vedehi : hmm, so tell me whom are you bothering nowadays??

Anamika : you Naa!!! I'm not bothering anyone 😳😳

Vedehi : don't joke... You can't stay for even a minute without bothering anyone.😝😝

Anamika : No Yarr !! Seriously I think I have changed... (And then she explained and gave all her preachings to vedehi)
And that's all because of you vedehi 😍😍

Vedehi : hmm I see ... So you think that's because of me ...
Think again and answer

Anamika : off course it's because of you.

Vedehi : you will never earn patience..
Think was any of these problems new?? All these are those problems which you too faced at some point of time. But at that time you don't gave those preachings to yourself !! If you have had thought of these things at that time then you must not have needed me.

Anamika : what are you saying !!😐😐 I'm not getting a single word.😑😑

Vedehi : oh dearie!! I'm just saying that when we are in problems if we see them as our problems then it becomes really difficult to solve them. But if you see them as other persons problem then you can easily advice that person how to solve that problem.
So whenever you face any problem think that it's not your problem it's someone else's problem and see how magically you get the solution.

Anamika : I think finally I have got you ... 😊😊😊

Vedehi : haha finally !! 😎😎
OK bye I have to go now.

Anamika : hmm bye!. Today you have gave me solution to every problem of life so I think I don't have to bother you again for that.

Vedehi : hope so :) bye.

Anamika : bye

Vedehi's POV
It was my last talk *sad smile* with anamika : the girl without name *smirks* now my work on earth is complete.
My swami had promised to stay with his devotees whenever they need him ... And he do . He guides every human through there instinct.
But sometimes our children are unable to listen to it.
Then we come to guide them sometimes in form of parents, sometimes in form of teacher and sometimes friends.
Anamika was also one of those children. That's why I janak nandini sita or say bhumija or say sunenasuta or VEDEHI came here to guide her.
And I promise to keep my swami's promise forever whenever any anamika will need us we will definitely help her in one or other form.
Now it's time to say goodbye to earth....
😊😊😊

Authors POV :
Thinking so mata sita left the earth ...Soon the school vacation was over, Anamika went back to school and was shocked to know that vedehi left school .... But soon she got normal. And this time she was a girl with a positive attitude who spread smile everywhere.

Anamika's POV :
I'm really shocked to know that vedehi left school ... But I know she will be happy where ever she lives .. she is such a positive soul. She inspired me a lot. And now I also Own a positive attitude. All thanks to my Angel vedehi ...
😊😊😊😊😊

×××THE END×××