4.

So, exams are over and though our friend anamika didn't secure good position but she has challenged vedehi to score more then her next time.
But now as exams are over so the school has announced a 15 days holiday and hostel would also be closed then so anamika and vedehi went to their respective home town.

Anamika's POV :
So I'm back home after almost 3 months I'm excited to meet my parents and my cute little sister though our village is a remote area so, there are not much schools here, my sister is in class 8th and she is the only girl studying amidst 20 boys in the only school of our village, previously I felt it to be awkward but after meeting vedehi my thoughts are changed completely, now I feel it to be a matter of being proud and I wish to be at her place but I too don't wanna loose vedehi :P.
So, I'm here!!!

(Anamika reached at the door of her house where her mother and her sister were waiting for her she jumped to hug her sister and touched her mother's feet.)

Mother : How are you darling!!
Anamika : I am all well mom. And infact very good to see you.
Mother : ok now come in, I have made all your favorite dishes

(Anamika went in and had the delicious food, then enjoyed and played with her sister. Then at night both sisters were on the roof talking to each other about their respective studies
Her sister's name is Kanika)

Anamika : so how is it going on in your school?? You must be the topper of class Right??
Kanika : yeah I'm!! 😊😊
.
.
.
But.....
.
.
.

Anamika : But!! What??
Are you alright?

Kanika : I'm ok di.
But you know out villagers these persons have so much superstitious ancestorial rules.
Sometimes I feel like an alien.

Anamika : But Why an alien??

Kanika : In Our backward village when I sit in my maths class sometimes I get frustrated of being the only girl in middle of those 20 boys...
👲👲👲👸👲👲👲👲👲👲👲👲
Is my discission of taking non-medical science,  a wrong decision??
Being a only girl in village to study it feels awkward....

Anamika : you are not the only girl !!
I'm too a non-med student.

Kanika : yes you are but you don't know how difficult it is to be the only in village school. My other friends who wanted to be non-med student took medical or commerce or arts.
Why others don't do what they wish ...
Why they follow all disgusting rules of society???
Or am I the only person here to think this??

Anamika : no dear you are not the only one I know these rules are nonsense. So you did correct taking subject of your interest.

Kanika : But what about the Society?
Shall I follow these rules??
Is it a essential condition to follow these rules to survive in this society???

Anamika : Society don't consist of a bunch of people always interfering in others life and dreamz...

It consist of all of us..
It includes each different and unique person of this unique planet and unique species "The Homo Sapiens" (humans)

So, if you want to follow rules of society...
Then make your own rules ...
Afterall you too belong to society..
Your rules are also the rules of society...

But we always consider society too be that bunch of people who follow so called ancestor's sanskar...
Our Indian culture is a vast culture ...
There are many sanskars of many prople.

BUT the world run on changes...
If we don't change we never development

Development is directly proportional to change..
So, Change yourself, and if it causes good then dare to change the society.

Because a change today will be a innovation tommorow..
Dare to be unique.
And be proud to be different..

Kanika : Yeah !! You are right di. I'm feeling enthusiastic now!! ☺☺☺😊

By the way from where you got this much positivity!! It seems that you are changed so much!! What's the reason.

Anamika : hahaha !! I got a very good friend. My best friend Vedehi has filled me with this positivity. Friends are so important so influencing
This role of friend can't be replaced by anyone!! Not even family.
Family is our strength.
Friends are our soul.

Kanika : Hope I to get a friend like yours.

Anamika : you already have one!!

Kanika : Who??

Anamika : Your soul.

(Then the sound of their laughter echoed in the sky and with a shooting star Kanika wished for a best friend and Anamika wished for Vedehi to stay with her forever)

A/N :
Loads of love to my friends
mahakgalhotra
Iamkrishnolic
jayakkanha
Being_Devil
typical_Indiangirl
Devil_for_evil
fantasyaurora
megha_k
And all other wattpad friends of mine.
Love to all my friends 😍😍😍😍
Hope you liked the update comment your views.