Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Friday.

Zavier's alarm on his phone went off causing him to move around in his sleep. The sound became so annoying he started searching around the bed for him phone with his eyes closed. Zavier pressed "Cancel" on the screen then looked over at Isha who was still sleeping.

Zavier knew it was time for them both to get up but he didn't want to wake her up. "Baby.." he mumble in her ear while rubbing up and down her side.

"No." She says groggily.

"No what baby?" He frown.

"I'm not hungry..." She shake her head and go back into a deep sleep. Zavier laughs and look away for a second.

"Baby, get yo crazy ass up." He start kissing her neck and massaging her thighs.

"Zavierrrr Stop!" She groan loudly. "I'm sleepy Bae." She say.

"Come on, its 7:30 we have to get ready." He kiss her cheek and push himself closer to her.

"I'm up." She gives up.

"Okay babe." He kiss her cheek on last time before rolling her into her back. Isha starts snoring again and Zavier kiss her lips. "You going to wake up one way or another baby." He mumble before going down on her again.

Isha woke up moaning and spreading her legs further apart so he could invade her pussy. "Oh shit Zay." She cry out.

The way his tongue fucked her insides she didn't know what to do. Zavier added two fingers and that drove Isha over the edge. She began creaming all over his face and fingers.

Isha's face was turning pink as she let her fluids go. "Mmmm this pussy so good baby." He mumble.

"Fuuuck! Stop baby please!" She starts to cry trying to move up the bed but Zavier had a death grip on her thick thighs.

"Take this fucking tongue Isha." She tell her. Isha starts whining and gripping at the bed sheets before she began creaming all over again.

Zavier didn't stop until 8am which left them with a hour to get ready and only 30 mins to make it to work on time.

"Oh fuck." She close her legs and turn onto her side with her eyes closed.

"Isha, yo pussy juice so good." Zavier lick his lips and palm his dick in his hands while looking at her body in fetal position.

"Zavier I'm scared of what your stroke game is with your dick." Isha says sounding tired.

"Oh this stroke game with this long pipe?" He ask and Isha peek her eyes open and gasp.

"Zavier!! Stop!" She blush and close her eyes back.

"Come here and touch it." He chuckle and walk closer to the bed.

"I'm scared." She blush and lean up in the bed.

"Girl, this yo dick why are you scared?" He ask.

"Because, I just am. Put it away." She shoo him than stand up from the bed.

"Damnnn." He turn her over and poke his dick at her pussy. "Look at this fat ass booty." He slap it cashing it to shake.

"Zavier don't stick your dick in me." She warn him.

"I'm not baby. Damn." He moan and pounding his dick between her slit.

"Ouuu." She moan. The feeling of his dick poking her clit was too much.

"Sexy ass." He slap her ass again and just pound into her slit constantly. "Baby, I can't wait to get in this pussy no longer." He moan in her ear.