Chapter 7

"_______? _________?????!" I open my eyes to find the worried faces of Mary, Sata and everyone else

"Oh my thank god your alright, how are you feeling" Mary asks

"Like bricks fell on my head.." I say and everyone  laughs

"Come on, you passed out a few minutes ago and we were all worried"

That word...that two letter word, 'we' why was I happy to here it?"

Mary helped me get up and get cleaned. I still wore the gray dress she gave me.

I sigh in place then we go down stairs to meet the others.

"Hey how you feeling?" Ciel asks

"Look I'm fine don't worry but I only have 4 more days and I..I can't go back there for another 100 years!" I say and William tells Mary to take the girls outside.

"We will do everything we can, we won't let you go away again..and we won't send you off" Ciel says

"Why did I faint? I don't get it" I ask holding my head

"______..don't you remember what happened last time, your little problem with meeting to many people?" Grell said

I look down frightened then ever "I-n-it c-can't be! But I don't have my soul right? I....i"

"Hey calm down, we can try to find something that can help but keep it low key ok?" sata says and I calm down

But what if he's wrong? What if I get sent off again? Will they tell me or knock me out again???? If I find Nepenthe and be able to come back to my old life..will I still have to leave...to run?

"_______? _______?? Hellooooo" I shake my head and see Grell waving his hand to my face "uh w-what was that?" I asked

"I asked if you know anything that involves nepenthe other then the facts you already know" Grell says and I think

Nepenthe was created by my mom and dad..but mostly my mom, she said nepenthe to me every night before I went to be..I kept this necklace on since then but every time someone says nepenthe I do feel something but probably only memories...my mom created it. So it can't be a person since I would of known who it was. What is nepenthe?

I get paper and write down "my father but mostly mother created nepenthe at first. And if they created it then it's not a person..they said a power but where"

"True but what can it be, how strong do you think it is?"

NO! I can not allow them to help!!! How could I be so blind! I can't let them end up like the other man..

"Um maybe it's nothing look I have to go so don't worry about this ok it's my job to find this...ok? So please I need no help so don't I repeat don't try anything to help!" I say and cover my mouth do you think they heard me?

"But we want to hel-"

"Nope! Heh sorry I'll see you soon!!!!!" I then run out the door

This is not good.

Rose's pov...

Mama Big sister and I finished the cookies!!! And we were adding faces on them! It's was so cute!! I look over the counter table and see a paper and my reading isn't that bad so I read most of it "they? Who's they? This is a weird story" I say

"What do you have there?" Mama said and read the paper and then told me not to say anything about this paper. I hate it all grown ups are meanies!!! But I like these cute cookies!

"PAPA PAPA!! Look cookies with faces!!" I say holding my cookie to him and he smiles, I looked around and saw no auntie _____

"Papa? Where is auntie _____?" I asked and he looked to the door and told me that she was going, Out for a run, I went back to helping mama and Sista in the kitchen afterward.

But I was wondering what that weird story was about.

Your pov....

Alright what in the world am I doing...I do need help but I can't risk it. They will die and I know they won't come back...

Ok I can do this.

Williams pov...

She just ran out. Wow. It's hard the understand her any more.

"What's her problem we just want to help her." Ciel says

"Ya but the question is. Why isn't she letting us?" Sata replied.

If I have to be honest. After I read about what happened, of what she wrote it was hard to believe but then I remember who wrote it and I believed it.

My girls do like her a lot and so does Mary...but I don't want them to get hu-! MAybe that's it. She doesn't want us to get hurt? She did say that...but there's more to it that she's no telling us...is it my fault?

"I can't- we can't loose her again. Even if she keeps coming back I need her.." Sata says getting anger

"We all do but we can't do anything, until she gives us more details." Ciel says

Mary and the kids were walking to the door waving bye to us "we will be back we're going shopping!" She says and the girl leave, leaving us all alone and stuck in place.