Chapter 1

Its been a month since ive been in Australia and the experience is great. I love my classes at college and i absolutely love my new friends. Im actually hanging with them right now.

Calum, Ashton, Luke, Alexis, Andrew, and Matt. those are their names. Matt and Andrew are gay and crazy for each. I find it quite cute that they grope each other in public places. Then there is Calum, hes always happy and doesnt have a care in the world. But then again hes always high off his ass so that explains alot. There is Ashton, hes sweet and funny and childish, and from what he says, a sex god. He has this high pitch and i think its adorable, but if you dont know know him and you heard it, youd probably think it was a school girl getting raped. Theres also Luke, he's super quiet, very awkward and shy at first but once you get to know him, he runs butt ass naked through your kitchen with a mini vac attached to his ass cheek. Thats a long story that im not getting into right now.

OH! And then theres alexis. How could i forget my best friend? She is the best. Shes like luke. Shy, awkward, and quiet at first but once you get to know her, shes straddling a plastic giraffe while singing talk dirty to me by Jason Derulo. Also another very long story. Shes very pretty too. She has long brown hair, hazel eyes, kinda like a wolf, and shes super skinny. I also think Luke likes her but hey? Alexis might like him back.

As of right now, we are all sitting in mine and mikeys living room playing video games and eating pizza.

"WHAT! YOU SATANIC BITCH YOU RIGGED THIS GAME!" Michael yells and i start cracking up.

"Dont get your gorilla balls in a twist Mikey. Its just a game. But since i won.... HAH BITCHES MY KART IS BETTER THAN YOURS SO SUCK MY FICTICIOUS DICK" i say and thrust into the air.

"I SHANT SUCK YOUR DICK ER- wait gorilla balls?" he says, just realizing i said that and we all burst out in laughter.

"Yes mikey, gorilla balls" i say in between laughs.

"You guys all have sick minds mannn" he says, dragging out the "n".

"And your just now noticing that? Through half the stuff we all have been through together in the past month, im surprised one of you guys havent lost your balls or one of us girls havent lost our nipples" alexis says and we all burst into hysterics as she passes the joint to me. Yes we are getting high, eating pizza, playing video games, and talking about gorilla balls. Call us the off ones.

"Oh my god Alexis i love you" i say between laughs again.

"Not as much as i love you though" she says in a playfully seductive voice.

"Mmmm" I say back and all the guys eyes were ride. Well except for matts and andrews. They are too busy swallowing eachother in the corner to notice whats going on.

"Is there something we're missing here?" ashton asks.

"Yeah is my best friend secretly lesbian? Dude thats sexy" Michael says and i roll my eyes.

"No Mikey. We arent lesbian. Im not about that life. But im a bit worried about you and ashton though" I say.

"What do you mean?" ashton says.

"Oh dont think i didnt hear the moans coming from mikeys room last night" i tease and mikey rolls his eyes.

"Oh sorry if we woke you guys up last night. We thought you were asleep" matt says and our eyes go wide. We start bursting out in laughter, mostly because we were just playing arounf and then he comes up with that shit.

After laughing our asses off, we sit in silence for a while before my phone goes off.

*From skank Hannah*

Will you tell Michael to answer his damned phone? Ive been trying to reach him. I miss him and wanna talk to my bae.

Ugh. thats Hannah Thomas. Shes the slut dating Michael. Shes from back home and they have a long term relationship. Its disgusting. She has him whipped so bad its not even funny. He could do way better, he just doesnt see it.

"Hey Mikey, how did your whore get my number?" i ask.

"I gave it to her and stop being harsh towards my girlfriend. Your suppose to like her" he says and i roll my eyes.

"Well i dont. Anyways she wants you to call her or some shit" i say bluntly.

"Oh. okay well uhm see you guys. Im going upstairs to skype with her" he he says before leaving the room.

"Yeah me and cal should go to. Weve gotta get some more supplies for the massive joint we are making tomorrow" ashton says and calum nods before getting up.

"Okay bye guys" i say before they leave.

"Yeah us too. We have.. Things to do" andrew says with a wink before the couple leaves.

"Ugh dont tell me you guys are leaving too" i whine.

"Nah im here for a while. Dont got nothing else to do." luke says with a shrug.

"Yeah ill stay too" alexis says and i smile.

"Thanks guys" i says before laying my head back.

"So what was that about wallago?" Luke asks and i look at him confused.

"What do you mean?" i ask.

"You and mikey. One minute your all happy and the next your calling his girlfriend a slut" he explains and i groan.

"Oh that. Its because she IS a slut. She sleeps around with everyone which is probably what shes doing right now, and Michael doesnt see it because hes fucking whipped. He deserves better" i say.

"Like you?" alexis says and my eyes nearly pop out of their sockets.

"What? No! I dont like mikey in that way. We are just friends"i i say quickly, trying to change the subject.

"Are you sure? Because it seems like y-" alexis trys to say but i cut her off.

"Alexis. No. i dont have feelings for mikey/ end of discussion" i say louder than intended. I didnt mean to get harsh. This subject is just bothering me.

"Okay okay ill drop it... for now" she says and i agree.

We stay up for hours, laughing and hanging out until they call it a night.

"After we say our goodbyes, i go up to my room to change into night clothes before silently walking to mikeys room to see if hes up. To my (not so) luck, he is asleep which means we cant have our midnight chats like we normally do.

I sighs before going back to my room and getting under my covers.

When i said he deserved someone better, did i really mean me? Nah. we are just friends.

"Just friends" i mumble before going into complete darkness. 

A/N: hey guys so i updated again today. i hope you like this chapter even though i think its complete shit. Urm so vote and comment and all that shit and i hope u liked it. Follow me on twitter @erika_loflin follow me on twitter @erika_the_directioner and snapchat me @erikaclifford486 anyways like i said, vote, and comment and also, read @alexisditto1124's stuff. They are pretty good. Thanks. Anyways have an awesome night, get krunk as fuck, and eat carrots because they r like orange dicks and orange dicks r the best. YAYYYY