Chapter 2

I wake up to the smell of bacon and drugs. Oh how i love the smell of weed and bacon in the morning.

"I yawn before getting up and going downstairs to see michael and ashton sitting down. Ashton was wearing a blink 182 band tee with some skinny jeans. The usual type of clothing in our group. He was smoking a joint and michael was eating bacon. Go figure.

"Gonna save me any Ash?" i ask before sitting down on his lap. Yeah we have that kind of friendship.

"Morning to you to Eri" ashton says before passing me the join.

"Thanks ash" i say and kiss his cheek before taking a few hits at the joint.

"Mhm" he mumbles and takes the joint back. So much for my morning goodness.

"MICHAEL SLOW THE FUCK DOWN ON THAT BACON! YOUR GONNA GET FAT!" i scold the boy who has like 10 pounds of bacon in his mouth.

"BITCH PLEASE! IM FABULOUS! And dont judge me! I eat when im stressed" he says which makes me stare at him in confusion.

"Watchu stressed out about?" i ask.

"Its Hannah. She wants to talk today. She says its important. Like really important." he says and i roll my eyes once i hear skank hannahs name.

That bitch is SUCH a slut. She sleeps around with everyone even though shes in a 'committed' relationship with Michael. She has the nerve to tell him she loves him when shes probably some guy a hand job while saying it to mikey. I feel bad for him because he doesnt see what a slut she is. Ugh.

"She probably just wanted to call you to tell you she has an STD and forgot to tell you while you were fucking her before we left for college" i comment which makes ashton stifle back a laugh and i earn a glare from Michael. Oops looks like i hit his sensitive spot.

"What the hell?! Why would you fucking say that! Im nervous as hell and your not helping! What if she wants to tell me that shes severely sick and im not there to help her? What if shes telling me shes pregnant and im not there to take care of the baby? He growls and i roll my eyes.

"Oh COME ON! it was a joke! Calm down! God shes always the base in our fucking fights! You know what? Im so fucking done right now! Shes too rich to get sick and if she was pregnant, that fucking baby wouldn't be yours because your too safe to get anyone pregnant! You cant even take a smoke of a joint without complaining about how your gonna have a short life span because of it! FACE THE FUCKING FACTS MICHAEL!" i yell.

"You fucking bitch! Dont talk about her like that! God im so tired of this! Your just jelous because you want what you cant have. You want a boyfriend and an actual family who gives a shit about you like she has! But you dont. You get high off your ass, you sleep around, and your nothing but a whore! I dont know why i ever became friends with you!" he yells. I was in complete and utter shock. My best friend just called me a whore, and not in the good way. I felt like crying but i didnt.

We sit there in silence for a second before Ashton stands up and coughs.

"Well this was fun but i should go" he says and walks towards the door.

"Im coming with!" i say and follow him towards the door.

"Have a nice fucking day Loflin!" i hear Michael yell.

"Suck my ass Clifford" i yell back before following ashton out to the car and getting in and crying.

"You okay?" he asks.

"Yeah, im fine just drive." i say.

And with that he did.

~~~~~$&*~~~~~(()(_(@@@@@@ ~~~~

*a few hours later*

*Michaels POV*

I still feel guilty about what i said to erika. I tried calling her to apologize but she didnt answer. Dammit michael why do you screw everything up?

I was just about to call her again but my phone rang. It was Hannah. Dammit i almost forgot about that!

I hesitated before answering the phone. I was fucking nervous.

"Hello?" i say.

"Hey babe! She squeals and i relax a bit. Okay maybe it was good news?

"Hey hannah. Whats up babe?" i ask.

"Well as you know i called because i wanted to talk to you... " she trails off.

"Mhm?"

"Well... Mikey, i just dont think this is gonna work" she says and her words stabbed me like a thousand knifes. This isnt happening.

"W-what do you mean?" i stutter.

"I mean.. I think we should break up... listen.. Its not you, it-its" she started to say but starts laughing. Really? Hes laughing right now? "Oh my god! Im sorry! I cant even say it without laughing. The truth is. It IS you. Your done and your not here to give me what i need. And i need sex. Point is i found someone better and we're done k?" she says and my eyes start swelling uo with tears.

"B-but baby please just tell me what i did wrong and i can fix it. I need you. You need me. Please dont leave me. I love you." i say and start crying.

"Oh please Michael! Stop with the pity party! Just accept the fact that you just wernt satisfying enough for me. Look im sorry if you thought we had something but whatever you thought wasnt real. Look i got to go, josh is waiting on me. But uhm have a nice life i guess" she says before hanging up.

I lay there on the floor, crying really hard. Shes gone and im alone.

*****

*Erika's POV*

I walk into the apartment and sigh. What if hes still mad at me? What if he hates me? I mean after all he does think im a slut... and a lowlife with parents who dont give a shit...

I sigh aain before walking up the stairs. I havent seen him yet. Maybe hes in his room?

"Michael?: i call but there was no answer.

"Mikey? You here?" i call again.

I was about to call him but i heard a soft sob coming from the guest room. I walk to the guest room and open the door slowly to reveal a sobbing michael clifford on the floor.

What happened? Was it something i did? Dammit erika you dont know when to stop.

I run to his side and cradle him as he sobs into my shirt.

"Mikey? Whats wrong? I ask, rocking back and forth slightly to calm him.

"S-shes gone" he says. What?

"Who?" i ask and he crys harder.

"Hannah. She broke up with me" he said and my blood is now boiling in anger.

That bitch is going to pay. No one hurts my best friend and gets away with it.

"Shhh its okay Mikey, its okay. She made a big mistake leaving you. Your wonderful. Im glad to have you as my best friend" i say.

"Thanks. Im sorry for what i said. It wasnt true im so so" he starts but i cut him off.

"Its fine. Its over with. Just forget it" i say and he nods, sniffling a bit.

We sit there in silence before he breaks out in a fit of tears again.

"Im all alone" he sobs.

"No Mikey thats where your wrong. You have me" i say soothingly.

"Forever?" he asks.

"And always"

A/N: hey guys! #updatewhoopp lol i hope you liked it. Thats some heart felt shit right there. Had me cryin lol anyways urm follow me on twitter @outerspxceurie on ig @erikacliffordxx and if u want, kik me @erika_lof i relly hope you enjoyed this chapter! Update soon! I gtg for now but urm have an awesome time, and fuck skittles bc who the FUCK wouldnt want a rainbow baby? Seriously? Lol xD mk welp byee