I Really, Really Like You! [Jork]

'It's not stalking.' Jork thought to himself as he shuffled around from his spot behind the stone pillar. 'It's not like I'm Giltz or anything....' The goat demon released a quiet sigh of frustration as he once again fixed his eyes on the back of the young (H/C) demon in front of him.

No, he's definitely not stalking her. She's just so pretty and nice and when he walks out into the school's courtyard and sees her sitting there by the flowers his first instinct was to hide. It's not like he could just go up and-

"Jork?" The boy froze in fear at the sound of his crush's voice calling for him, sounding much closer to his body than it should have.

The student jumped back in alarm at the sight of his classmate now standing directly in front of him, their toes barely touching. "(Y-Y/N)!" Jork stuttered out the girl's name while she stared at him with oblivious eyes.

"What are you doing back here?" The girl questioned, a look of confusion evident on her face as she studied her nervous friend.

"N-Nothing! J-Just getting some fresh air!" Jork lied, gulping nervously as he watched the gears visibly turn inside (Y/N)'s head.

Finally the female demon's look of uncertainty contorted into a happy smile. "I see, then would you care to chat with me for a bit?"

The blushing bovid nearly fell over at the girl's offer, the heat in his cheeks rising until it felt as though hot coals were resting on his face; despite his flustered form the teen managed a stiff nod, earning a happy smile from the female in front of him. "Wonderful!" She beamed as she led her friend towards the flowerbeds she was previously resting by.

The demoness plopped down with a happy sigh and Jork followed after her, his body noticeably more tense than (Y/N)'s. "S-so...." Jork spoke up timidly, staring at the glittering purple roses, "Kurotsuno and the others aren't with you today?" The question comes out a bit more hopeful than he'd like it to sound but it doesn't seem to bother (Y/N) as she let out a small laugh in response.

"No, Mr.Gyakuten really doesn't take it too kindly when three of his students start trying to mutilate each other in the middle of class." Jork can't help but shudder as he listens to the girl's explanation and he silently counts his blessings that (Y/N)'s scary friends aren't hanging around today.

"I-I see...."

A thick silence passed between the two, both students too busy fidgeting amongst themselves nervously to create any sort of conversation; so it comes as a bit of a shock to Jork when (Y/N)'s shakier voice pierces through the stillness. "Say, Jork...." She starts, her fingers twiddling together while her tail wiggles behind her anxiously.

"Y-Yes?"Jork nodded for the girl to go on and she inhales a small breath before looking up with determined eyes.

"I-I really like you!" She squeaked out, "and I know you like Kuro b-but I wanted to tell you because-"

"I like you too!" (Y/N)'s rambling ceased at the sound of Jork's rather bold proclamation.

"R-Really?" The girl's face was beet red but a grin was beginning to make its way onto her lips.

The boy gives an eager nod in return. "Really! You're so kind, and smart, and pretty..." His voice trailed off and Jork looked down shyly.

"OH MY GOD, JUST KISS ALREADY!" A familiar third voice intercepted, successfully ruining the romantic albeit awkward ambience between the two.

Both Jork and (Y/N)'s heads snapped up at the voice and with furrowed brows (Y/N) called back to the voice. "Met?!"

The helmet clad girl fell forward, a hammer lodged into the back of her skull as two other malevolent faces entered the scene causing (Y/N) to sigh and Jork to pale in fear. "What are you guys doing here? I thought you had detention."

"Fuck that." Hanten replied nonchalantly, arms folded behind her head as she grinned over at her friend, "I'd much rather intervene with your love life."

"Come on, we're going to the bar." Kurotsuno said adamantly, paying no heed to the situation or the boy involved in it.

"Woo-hoo, beer!" A resurrected Met cheered as she sprang up from the ground.

(Y/N) sighed and stood up much to Jork's dismay and gently pushed her close friends ahead of her. "Yeah, yeah. Let's go, Met's treat." A chorus of protests and cheers followed her statement and (Y/N) paused, allowing her friends to move forwards as she turned back to the still shocked Jork.

Building up all her courage (Y/N) ran forwards with swift feet until she was back in front of the goat boy and carefully leaned forwards to place a chaste kiss on his lips before pulling away much too quick for either of their liking. Still....a kiss was a kiss and God knows they'd have plenty more to share.

~ O M A K E ~

Hanten sighed halfheartedly. The trio of girls hadn't made it more than a couple meters before noticing their best friend was missing and with equal amounts of disgust they concluded she had run back to meet Hanten's dorky half-brother. The red eyed demon merely scoffed at their affection.. "Well, at least he'll get rid of all those disgustingly sappy love letters now." The girl concluded before taking a glance over at the furiously blushing boy. ".....Probably."