Morning Visits. [Satanick]

The first rays of early morning sunlight flickered across the room and onto the peaceful face of the young girl sleeping soundly as she snuggled into the warmth of her blankets. Her face scrunched with irritation, however as the light fell across her lidded eyes and pulled her farther from her dreams and closer to the disheartening reality that someone's arms were wrapped around her torso.

With an audible groan she muttered out the culprit's name with groggy spite, "Satanick.....let go of me."

A soft chuckle beside her ear alerted (Y/N) that the man was indeed awake and as obnoxious as ever. "How mean~ Don't pretend you aren't comfy." The dark haired devil snickered, nuzzling into the crook of the girl's neck with a slight purr.

"With your arms trying to suplex the oxygen from my chest, I can't say I am." (Y/N) grunted in response, her hands reaching up to pry the stronger man's frame from her own.

"Meanie." Satanick pouted, though his constant movements to run his hands across the woman's skin was enough to show he wasn't fazed in the slightest.

There was silence for a moment, long hours of the previous day's work taking its toll on (Y/N) as she lay almost motionless beside the intruder who in turn was enjoying their time together; nimble fingers dancing across soft flesh gleefully.

The peaceful air did not last long though as (Y/N)'s nonchalant voice broke through it like a knife through butter. "I have to go to work soon."

"You would put some measly job before your glorious devil?" Said devil frowned, his grip tightening on the girl in hopes to keep her beside him.

"I'll have you know that my measly job is my main source of income." (Y/N) moved so she was face to face with the tall man and lifted her hand slightly to flick his nose.

Satanick grasped her hand just as the girl pulled back and placed a gentle kiss on the girl's slender fingers much to (Y/N)'s embarrassment. "Why not just let me take care of you then, hm?" Satanick mused, brushing his lips across the girl's smooth palm as he spoke.

"Because I can take care of myself." (Y/N) protested quietly, her face heating up even more as the man's lips glided up her wrist and slowly up her arm before stopping at her shoulder.

Vivid violet eyes pierced through clear (E/C) ones as (Y/N) anxiously waited for the perverted man to make his next move, however she received only a startlingly clear sentence in response. "I love you, you know."

Now her face was on fire as she furiously attempted to process these words. "W-What are you talking about....?" (Y/N) stammered, her head reeling with emotion as she stared at the man's blank face with a flustered expression.

Satanick remained unfazed and simply switched their position so that he now rested atop the (H/C)nette's smaller frame, his fingers curling into her soft hair and his eyes memorizing every feature on her reddened face. "I love you so just let me take care of you, stay with me."

Though her eyes shone with hesitance, her body relaxed beneath him. "Why do I feel as though you're lying to me....? She said quietly, shifting slightly under his intense gaze.

In a split second his lips were upon hers molding with the familiar flesh of the girl's mouth as Satanick forced their bodies closer creating a friction that seemed to paralyze (Y/N) as she lay beneath him, heart leaping in her chest drowning out the sounds of any sort of protest.

Finally they parted for the oxygen that only one of them desired and (Y/N)'s time to catch her breath was put to a halt as a harsh bite was placed on the side of her neck. Looking up in alarm the girl found only the lustful eyes of the man looming over her and inhaled a sharp intake of breath as he leaned down till their faces were only but an inch away.

"Why don't I show you how truly honest I'm being?"