Chapter 15: Letting go

(Edited)

~Eli~

The last period and the bell doesn't ring until another 3 minutes.
I hear Savanna come up behind me and say hi.

"Look I'm sorry." I said to her.

"Your sorry?! You say you love me and then make a run for it. I don't get you!"

"You don't want to get to know me.''

"Whats wrong with you. A few days ago I was happy and in love with you too and now I'm depressed."

"Because I'm different now and you won't want to be with me after the truth is out."
My back was still turned to her when she walks up in front of my desk so she could face me.

"What is it that you can't even tell me?"

"If your coming to the party I'll talk to you there."
She nods and then the bell rings.

"You are all dismissed!''
Yelled the teacher.
Then I got up from my chair and put my book bag over my shoulder.

I walked out and took the bus home so I wouldn't run into her. Then arrived home a half hour later and started to feel my gums swell.

"Ah. AH!"
I fell to the floor and my fangs popped out. I was hungry and I wanted something more than food, I wanted blood.

"Son are you home?''
It was my dad. No no no.
''Dad...DON'T!''
He still came in the room and I knew I wasn't able to control my hunger.

"Son are you OK?''
He stepped closer to me and I growled at him. "Don't."
My head stayed down but I knew he was hovering over me.
"Son?"

Then his touch on my shoulder made me push him away from me.
"Just get away from me!'' I yelled and jumped out of the living room window and wasn't sure were I was running off to except that I ran so fast I felt alive.

I then stopped and smelled blood. I look over my shoulder and see a human who's knee has been bleeding for a while. I lick my lips and walk to him.

"Oh hi I'm Stan." He lays his hand out to me and I push it away and grab his collar instead to just sink my teeth into his neck.

"No! Ah!"
He screamed but I made sure he didn't tell a soul. I learned a little trick.

I pull away and stare at him while walking away. "You better not say anything!" I said while he looked hypnotized. "I will not say anything."

"Wait you will do as I say?"
I walked back towards him.

"I will do as you say."

"Good. Because I'm still hungry."
Then I drained him from his blood right then and there.

~Venus~

There was a whole crowd just waiting for me to kick Hayley on her butt. I didn't care about her though at the time, I cared if Seth cared enough to show his face.

I was in the middle of the big oval with Hayley and the whole school was probably watching us.

"You guys ready?!"
Said the captin of the football team.
His name was Jeremy.
"Yes." We both said as we glared at each other.

"GO!"
Then Hayley jumps on top of me and I try my best to push her off.

I then grunted and started thinking about using my magic. This girl makes me want to hate and I have the thoughts of physically wanting to kill her. I never thought I would be capable of hate and she got me to that point.

I then see Seth's face in the crowd and I relax a little. "Hayley no!" He says as he pulls her arm and her weight is lifted off of me. "Aw come on!" Everyone said as they moaned.

"I told you to leave her alone." He muttered in her ear. He seemed very angry and I never seen Seth like this, well I have but over me its like seeing him beat that guy from the parking lot.

He stares at me and I breathe very heavy from all the tackling. "Just tell me at least why the hell you care about her?"

She then stares at me and back at him. "Oh I see." she then runs away crying while everybody starts walking away.
Seth doesn't even say a word to me, he just leaves me there but I know he still cares. I just have to believe.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I couldn't sleep at all last night. My head just spinned with thoughts of Seth and I couldn't help but worry about him. Am I the only one that sees it?

If he didn't care then he wouldn't of pulled Hayley off of me.
He's still in there I just know it. I have to.

I found myself wanting to skip the party tonight plus school was not what I was planning on doing either.
I then put my new Property of Joker shirt on and combat boots while listening to BTS's new song best of me ft. Chainsmokers.

But then my dads voice interfered.
"Venus!" He runs up stairs and in my room. Luckily I was dressed already or that would of gone a different way.

"You broke my favorite champagne glass!" He held a piece of glass in his hand and walked slowly over by me.

"Im sorry. I-I didn't mean to."
he punches me across the face and I fall to the floor. "I am SICK! Of your apologies!"

"You can stop hiding from me now." He tried to get to me but I pushed my bookshelf in between us.
''Come here you brat!"

"NO! no!"
He grabbed ahold on my arm and I started screaming when he was about to hurt me again.

I start sobbing and then I felt him almost cut me but I made sure he didn't lay a finger on me. "NO!"
I then stood to my feet, "Fire!"
I put my palms out towards the target which is my father.

Then I see his scared eyes try and leave. "Ahhhh!!!" He screamed as he was burning alive.
"Your a monster." I said while still burnning him.

"Stop!!!!"
He said while almost collapsing. I then saw him start to fade into death. "You never were going to stop with me, so why should I with you."

I wipe my face and call water to make sure the place won't catch on fire.
"Goodbye dad."
Then I knew people were going to question me. So I needed a cover story, maybe I had to burn this house down. There was to many memories and just to much of myself being dragged up and down the stairs and being forced to do things.

I hated him. I then walk out and stand in front of the house with my book bag full of stuff. "light." I said as I started the fire in the living room leading it way up to the kitchen and then upstairs.

I then walked away from my old life. Here goes nothing and comes my new one.

__________________________

So Happy early Christmas if I forget because I will be over in Illinois.
Tell me what you guys will be doing for the holidays to come😊.

Remember, Jesus is the reason for the season.

___________________